Yay!!! Grew 2 inches in 4 months *PICS*

iamtan

I am so happy to say that I have retained 2 inches of hair growth in 4 months :). My regimen consists of cowashing 2 days out of the week, taking gummy multivitamins, drinking a lot of water, and spritzing hair with kandeelovesya water and oil mix. Yay im so happy. I am currently collarbone length in the front and back of my hair.

Current Measurements: Front= 12 inches Back= 6 inches (I cut it that way in the beginning of the year)

* Please look at hair from the bottom of my chin to see the actual growth

3 more inches for full APL....

Last edited:

iamtan

OMG! your growth is shocking!!:yep: congrats!!! and umm you know the deal:lol::lol: what did you do??!

Lol...i didn't do anything special. All I did was take my multivitamin in the morning which consist of 50% biotin and other stuff :lol:. I also spritz my hair daily with a small bottle of 4 part water and 1 part oil to make it soft. Oh yea, I DO NOT use combs!!!! My hair is kind of fine so i'm scared to use combs. Instead, I gently finger comb, which contributed to my length retention. I wear my hair out 85% of the time so I do not believe in protective styles...besides i love my hair too much for it to up and hidden. :lick:

That's great progress! Congrats! Btw, what is your normal growth rate? What do you think helped the most?

To be honest I think my growth rates is slightly under .5 inches a month.

Wow! Congrats! Your hair is very pretty! And I agee with reeko43. That does look like more than two inches!

I still think it short. I'm not even APL yet. But yeah I was shocked at the progress too.

Great retention! Do you PS!

And thank you for having pics to back it up! And clear pics.

I rarely PS for. I love my hair too much. I'm just gently with my hair and instead of trimming I do search and destroys to retained more length. You do not have to PS to retain length. However, if you do leave your hair down just be gentle when styling it and you could try the oil and water mixture to keep it hydrated.

faithVA

Fantastic growth and retention. Your hair is looking great. And you look very close to APL. Very close.

Krystle~Hime

WOW great growth retention !! Im so surprised that you retained EVERY Centimeters of growth !!!

Last edited:

Uniqzoe

Good job on your progress!! You will be at APL in no time. You should get someone to take pics of the back too (if you don't already).

iri9109

i think if you stretch the back, a large majority of it will be APL or longer...but congrats on the progress!

NikkiQ

Wow!! That's awesome!!! If you got that in 4 months, imagine what it'll be like at the end of the year.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

iamtan

That's great progress! Congrats! Btw, what is your normal growth rate? What do you think helped the most?

I think being gentle with my hair and spritzing it with water and oil help the most. Im too scared to use combs for the fear of breakage. Also I do search and destroy instead of trims so I don't cut the healthy hair and lose length.

CurlsBazillion

Congrats! Sounds like you have a very simple regimen. How often do you shampoo and DC? And I agree, that looks like more than 2in which awesome retention!

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Hi you have retained all you have grown which is excellent.

Your 2 inches broken down comes out to be 1/2 inch a month. I grow the same amount in 4 months as well.

Do you normally grown slower than that?

In a year barring any setbacks you will have grown 6 inches which is about average. To retain all you have grown is fantastic.