Not Aubrey too???

silenttullip

I'm looking online cause usually its cheaper than in store and they're slowly sliding up the price for all 3 of my favorite conditioners. Only 1 or 4 dollars but I'm wondering if it's going to be like other products. One product in my cart AOBGA went from 7.40 to 10.00 I'm on lucky vitamin cause they currently have the lowest prices. Vitacost use to but they bumped their heads. Should I just downgrade to another brand or pay for what my hair likes? I hope by next year it's not 15-25 bucks a bottle

NicWhite

I buy aubrey organics honeysuckle rose, GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing and white camellia. I decided to add aloe vera juice to the conditioner to help it last longer. So far so good. Aloe is a great moisturizer and pH balancer so it is a win-win.

Zaz

Maybe you should try a health food store, I use AO products and the prices haven't gone up in the past 3 or so years that I've been buying them.

silenttullip

Thats what I mean
I use to get aohsr, gpb, & bga for 7.50
everything is 9+ now and I just noticed this
today just the other day it was cheaper

BostonMaria

I'm looking online cause usually its cheaper than in store and they're slowly sliding up the price for all 3 of my favorite conditioners. Only 1 or 4 dollars but I'm wondering if it's going to be like other products. One product in my cart AOBGA went from 7.40 to 10.00 I'm on lucky vitamin cause they currently have the lowest prices. Vitacost use to but they bumped their heads. Should I just downgrade to another brand or pay for what my hair likes? I hope by next year it's not 15-25 bucks a bottle

Have you tried buying them at the Vitamin Shoppe? Its cheaper than buying them at Whole Foods.

Curlykutie

I buy from vitaglo all the time and they have the lowest prices on the internet. AOWC is like $6.69 and GPB is $6.68 and if you spend $50.00 or more you shipping is and it's fast.