V05 Conditioners:where To Buy Online?!

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
So I stopped yesterday at Walmart where I normally get my V05 conditioners and :pullhair: I completely forgot to get any . They're 88 or 89 cents there. I also stopped at Dollar Tree and of course didn't pick up any there either :cry3:
I decided okay I'll order some online.
Why are they so pricey online??? WTF? Amazon's prices are egregious seeing as I get them for 89 cents in person. I'm seeing the same bottles I get for 89 cents for over 5 dollars :huh:. The lowest I see anywhere online is 1.19. I'm not comfy with Ebay for conditioner so I haven't checked ( contamination fear lol)
Also, the kinds I want are sold out in numerous places online. I prefer the Strawberries and Cream and the Pure Sunshine. but would settle for the Passion Fruit Smoothie,

Is there some place where I can get these for $1 or under online? Even Dollar Tree online is not stocking any :(
If there is I would order like 15 :lol:. I lovvvvve the Pure Sunshine scent. Why is that one so rare?

I'm not sure I would want to order online if I can pick up on the ground anyway. Have you tried the grocery stores? Why not just go back to the stores where you forgot to pick them up and just buy it? Online you have to paying shipping costs too... I for one am pulling away from shopping online because shipping sometimes is more or just as much as the product I'm buying.

I would stick to the local Grocery Store(s) and local Drug Stores (Big Lots) than attempt to order them online unless you get Free Shipping. They can be heavy.

Sometimes these places have variety of scents.

Back