Mahogany Curls' Rollerset ... B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

Janet'

Darn it!!!! I can't access your site from work!!! Dang, I wanted to see some drool-worthy hair!

nappystorm

I remember her. I was looking for her channel the other day. Her silk wrap video is under naturally curl's channel now. Thanks, OP.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
thanks. I just bought a new hair bonnet dryer. I want to try roller setting again. I used to do it when I was in highschool but I used different products. I think I've forgotten how to do it. This tutorial comes just in time.

TootiePie

She is the reason I keep trying those blasted rollersets. Now I wanna try again, but those roller clips hate me and they won't stay :-/

beautyaddict1913

Darn it!!!! I can't access your site from work!!! Dang, I wanted to see some drool-worthy hair!

lol! Same here! A HUGE blocked sign as soon as I clicked it! Oopsie! Im going to see if I can see it on google reader. I tried subbing to strawberri curls last week but was spelling it with a Y instead of an I!

LushLox

Absolutely gorgeous! :love:

Hmm if I could achieve rollersets like that as a natural I would transition. It's certainly food for thought.

ETA: She uses a helluva lot of leave in before setting, if I did that my curls would drop immediately. Her hair of course is so much more thicker though.

Last edited:

Miss*Tress

Hope it's OK to post these here:

There are more pics on the site.

Mrs. Verde

Yes, that is very impressive. I have no patience. By the third roller, I would be throwing my hands up. Her hair looks great!!! Thanks for sharing.

Miss*Tress

ETA: She uses a helluva lot of leave in before setting, if I did that my curls would drop immediately. Her hair of course is so much more thicker though.
I was thinking the same thing too, but it seems that it's the setting foam.

ETA: You're right - "treseme naturals. The conditioner..."

MsLizziA

thanks. I just bought a new hair bonnet dryer. I want to try roller setting again. I used to do it when I was in highschool but I used different products. I think I've forgotten how to do it. This tutorial comes just in time.

I def need to buy one because i don't have 1. But i want the Pibbs :lick:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Absolutely gorgeous! :love:

Hmm if I could achieve rollersets like that as a natural I would transition. It's certainly food for thought.

natural hair needs more weight because its so springy so you need more products to get they hair smooth.

man oh man if i can get results like that with my hair i will throw my flat iron and pressing comb away:lol:
my hair doesnt "straighten easily" like hers so we shall see....:look:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Yes, I love her hair. I was so impressed with her rollersetting skills that I linked to her first video in the rollerset challenge thread here on the forum.

I see her hair has grown a lot over the past year. It's gorgeous.

kblc06

Her hair looks awesome. I wish more naturals would catch on to the rollersetting trend. It's not especially difficult once you practice it :yep:. My hair in my avatar is the result of a natural rollerset.

lilsparkle825

OMG, I was toying with the idea of rollersetting my hair sometime soon for my length check, and after seeing this I want to run out NOW and get the right sized rollers (I haven't rollerset my hair since I was SL)! That is gorge!

What is her blog address, BTW?

MsLizziA

Me too but I need to make sure I can do it with the cheapo dryer before I drop that kind of $$!Plus I'm worried about storage. I don't have a lot of extra space these days.

I know right! My steamer takes up enough space.. I guess i shall see when i move ~sigh~

Addy3010

Wow! I have yet to try and rollerset my natural hair...this makes me want to try it! Not sure how good it will look with my cotton candy-4 a/b hair. LOL

Im going to try this real soon....off to check out her blog. Thanks op for this post

200AndOne

so she used regular "rinse out" conditioner to set? :scratchch

whenever i leave a rinse out conditioner in my hair, it just looks so dull :nono:

Addy3010

so she used regular "rinse out" conditioner to set? :scratchch

whenever i leave a rinse out conditioner in my hair, it just looks so dull :nono:

I was just about to say the same thing...Im not sure that would work for me...I guess ill just have to experiment. After seeing that i really want to try and will do so in the near future.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I remember seeing her rollerset video last year; her hair has grown a lot in that time. I need to look for her youtube channel again. Even with all the product she uses to set her hair it still has a lot of body and bounce to it. Mmmmm I might have to try this... :look: