Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

October "Wash n Gos"

SheenaVee

Hairstyle I've been doing for the past couple of days. I think I might stick with it until the front bits get long enough to start hanging with the rest of the hair.

Last edited:

JeterCrazed

I had to document this good hair day.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318978761372.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318978761372.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 82
  • uploadfromtaptalk1318978780472.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318978780472.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 84
  • uploadfromtaptalk1318978804368.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318978804368.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 80

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I apologise in advance for this long-arse post. :rofl:

So.....I went to an exclusive beach party on Jamaica's North coast on Sunday night. It was da BOMB!!!!!! My friends and I had a ball! :grin:

So I decided to try my first twist-out EVER.

I went from this....

To this...

Partied the night away.....and my 'fro did her own thang, and just poofed with the humidity

When I got home at 2 am I was totally feeling maself and ma fro....so I took MORE pics! :lachen:

Oh! and my friend who BCed earlier this yr from APL relaxed to shaved head...this was her funky do, I absolutely LOVED it!

The next day was a public holiday...so I shampooed, Dced etc and this is my look for the week.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I apologise in advance for this long-arse post. :rofl:

So.....I went to an exclusive beach party on Jamaica's North coast on Sunday night. It was da BOMB!!!!!! My friends and I had a ball! :grin:

So I decided to try my first twist-out EVER.

I went from this....

To this...

Partied the night away.....and my 'fro did her own thang, and just poofed with the humidity

When I got home at 2 am I was totally feeling maself and ma fro....so I took MORE pics! :lachen:

Oh! and my friend who BCed earlier this yr from APL relaxed to shaved head...this was her funky do, I absolutely LOVED it!

The next day was a public holiday...so I shampooed, Dced etc and this is my look for the week.

bajandoc86 You're very pretty too. I love the color of your skin and your glasses are almost like mine but mine are silver! You have good taste! :lol:

kittenz

Best shot I could get of my hair, not so much for my face :look:
hair.JPG

I'm 40 weeks into my transition.

Last edited:

BayAreaDream

Ugh it's my new weave, not impressed at all. Found a $100.00 special on Craig's list. The shop was beautiful in Berkley but the owner was a mess. I'm dying to take it out and atleast get better hair.

toiatoya

my first lace front!!!

and yes, i know the lace is still attached!!! lol just got her! Keisha, by Sensationnel!

2011-10-19 14.45.53.jpg

2011-10-19 14.44.51.jpg

2011-10-19 14.46.08.jpg

2011-10-19 14.48.04.jpg

yea i think im haute :lachen::yep:

KimPossibli

Supergirl
picture of my fro yesterday and a picture of it a couple months ago

Attachments

• oct 20 2011 011.jpg
    oct 20 2011 011.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 93
  • who knows 027.jpg
    who knows 027.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

ellegantelle

I think it looks very cute on you! I love the slanted bob cut style. Leave it in for a little while, maybe it will grow on you...

Ugh it's my new weave, not impressed at all. Found a $100.00 special on Craig's list. The shop was beautiful in Berkley but the owner was a mess. I'm dying to take it out and atleast get better hair.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

kcbelle925

my first lace front!!!

and yes, i know the lace is still attached!!! lol just got her! Keisha, by Sensationnel!

View attachment 126827

View attachment 126829

View attachment 126831

View attachment 126833

yea i think im haute :lachen::yep:

Hey!! You're wearing the earring/necklace. I saw Estelle wearing one at the BET Hip Hop awards the other night and fell in love with it. That very night I texted my friend who makes jewlery to create one for me.

BTW...You and Keisha are making it work.