Any Hair Steamer Deals?

tomnikids3

Hello all, Im looking to purchase a Steamer ASAP, Im looking at different brand recomendations from the ladies here, and if anyone here knows of a deal going on with a supplier. I would be interested in the Pibbs Misty Steamer and i know its pricey ($500.00 +) but i read good reviews on this one. But, if there are other brands that work well im willing to purchase. I just want to see if anyone here has an inside track from a supplier thats willing to sell at a discount to several buyers, and if so im ready.

tomnikids3

Are you wanting to buy a Pibbs steamer in particular?

Some of us have purchased steamers from lclbeauty.com. And by using the code exoticmommies, you get $10 off either one. I bought the Pro-1037A in June and can't stop raving enough about it. It was $129.77 shipped.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=388328&highlight=steamer

HTH

If this is a good steamer, then im willing to purchase this one. I had liked the Pibbs but if i can get another brand at this price (way cheaper than the Pibbs) then i will be game for the model you mention here.

Pompous Blue

I put it together without reading the instructions.

It starts steaming within 5 seconds.

Timer from 5 – 60 minutes (Love this especially, ‘cause I need to steam for 60 min sometimes.

Automatic shut-off (Love, love, love this)

Does not require distilled water.

The steam encapsulates/envelopes the whole dome

I have a TWA and the steam does not burn my head.
Very quiet

Easy storage – love the way it rolls around and you can adjust it around any chair you’re sitting in.

It has a guarantee. 1 year warranty; 30 day no hassle return policy.
Shipping was FAST and free!

I can never imagine being without a hair steamer. It has totally transformed my hair and severely shortened the time I spend on my hair.

tomnikids3

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! I will be purchasing first thing tomorrow, hopefully i will have by the weekend so i can start steaming. The benefits seem to be worth every penny.

Thanks your feedback is much appreciated.

Missjae09

I purchased my steamer from salonsrus.com. The shipping was pretty fast. It is adjustable, it has a timer that ranges from 0-60 minutes, along with high and low temp settings. I do use distilled water most times because I'm afraid that using regular tap water may ruin it eventually and goodness knows I don't want to be caught with it! It really keeps my 4b desert dry tresses moisturized.

PJaye

Are you wanting to buy a Pibbs steamer in particular?

Some of us have purchased steamers from lclbeauty.com. And by using the code exoticmommies, you get $10 off either one. I bought the Pro-1037A in June and can't stop raving enough about it. It was $129.77 shipped.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=388328&highlight=steamer

HTH

I just purchased the PRO-150 from this site, and the total came to $89.77 after using the coupon code. I haven't used it yet, but I like the fact that I can use tap water instead of distilled.

tomnikids3

wow, where did you see it?
i looked seemingly forever... only saw the Pibbs tabletop

I will post the site where to get the Pibbs for $589 when i get home today, unless i find when surfing here at work. Can you tell me about the table top Pibbs, i have not seen that one.