Done with my sister's senegelase twist * PICS*

MsLizziA

So after 3 days, 7 packs of Kankelon hair, 2 pots of boiling water, and 2 very swollen feet and not being able to walk for an entire day... IM FINALLY DONE!

I seriously may never do this again....

I curled the ends with flexi rods... i hope BMP gets to see these!

TCatt86

Those look nice, So you're going to be in New Orleans in a few weeks right? :look: lol, j/k That's alot of hair, I would have quit.

Spiffy

So after 3 days, 7 packs of Kankelon hair, 2 pots of boiling water, and 2 very swollen feet and not being able to walk for an entire day... IM FINALLY DONE!

But it's so preeeetty! Have you always known how to do these? I would love to put some in my own hair but have no idea how.

SimpleKomplexity

Seee this is how small I wanted mine!! It looks great! How did you keep the ends from unraveling. i dipped mine in hot water and also burned the ends, but they're still unraveling.

MsLizziA

Seee this is how small I wanted mine!! It looks great! How did you keep the ends from unraveling. i dipped mine in hot water and also burned the ends, but they're still unraveling.
you have to twist the hair tight all the way down.. it really helped puttn them on those flexi rods and dipping them in the hout water so they wouldn't unravel. Did you boil the water?

Tiye

Girl no! Lol... it learned on youtube and this was my very first time doing them

Isn't youtube great?! :) I paid for a dvd that shows this technique but I could have learned as much from youtube. The only difference is the tight camera angles.

Very nice work. And your sister is really pretty too, and those dimples!

^^ IA.

That is A LOT of hair. Not surprising it took as long as it did.

Freespirit02

Why where you standing girl?? when i braid hair..i sit down.lol..Hair came out beautiful btw..

BlackMasterPiece

Okay I'm here! GREAT job!:clapping: OMG you did them soooo long! Three days?:blush: Whew! I know you tired hun. Senegalese twists are seriously one of the best protective styles ever:yep: I was the queen of them during my transition. They're so great at keeping the hair stretched. Anywhoo this set looks gorgeous and sis looks so happy! Great job love!

MsLizziA

Okay I'm here! GREAT job!:clapping: OMG you did them soooo long! Three days?:blush: Whew! I know you tired hun. Senegalese twists are seriously one of the best protective styles ever:yep: I was the queen of them during my transition. They're so great at keeping the hair stretched. Anywhoo this set looks gorgeous and sis looks so happy! Great job love!
i had to do them long! She is 6'0 feet tall!

Mook's hair

WOW! excellent work! When I was a teenager, I got those Poetic Justice Braids with 7 bags of kanekalon. They were so pretty but soooooo heavy!

shenitab

They are pretty. Those can last till back to school time - just do the perimeter over right before if needed. :grin: