Spring 10 Wet Bun Challenge ******Results******

MissMusic

Starting pic:

Ending pic:

I am bouncing back from a setback, so I trimmed my hair before taking this pic, but hopefully you can see that it is thicker and longer.

Qurlyqt

I did a wet bun today! Would love to see some results. C'mon Challengers, show us what you achieved.

OP, I can definitely see progress. :yep: Can't see your "before" pic real clear but from what I can see, your hair looked "chewed up" :blush: (no offense). Your "after" pic looks thicker, shinier, and MUCH more healthy. Way to go!

LaFemmeNaturelle

lol should I post results? I had to stop the challenge a few weeks before because I cut my hair and my braids couldn't fit in a bun but I'll post my hair up until I stopped

The first pic is actually from Feb 25th but I was wet bunning then although it was before the challenge. I decided to cut my hair May 16th so this is only progress between then. I was 3 months post in the first and almost 6 months post in the second so it's not much of an accurate length check since I didn't straighten.

I just decided to post since ya'll are begging for pics lol

Attachments

• Feb25.JPG
    Feb25.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 75
  • goals.jpg
    goals.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

janda

Uh oh! I'm in the Summer Wet Bun Challenge. I hope the lack of responses does not mean lack of results. I'm trying to ride the wet bun to shoulder length.

If you had results (or not), please post!

isawstars

I feel bad now... I was lazy to even take pictures. I figured so many people would post results that it wouldn't matter if I didn't :wallbash: but my eyes did get really big when I saw my hair. I couldn't believe it's mine :grin: And don't you dare give a "this post is worthless without pics" smilie!! haha. ...I already know I need to update my fotki.

KurlyNinja

I feel bad now... I was lazy to even take pictures. I figured so many people would post results that it wouldn't matter if I didn't :wallbash: but my eyes did get really big when I saw my hair. I couldn't believe it's mine :grin: And don't you dare give a "this post is worthless without pics" smilie!! haha. ...I already know I need to update my fotki.

:needpics:

Sorry... somebody had to do it... :look:

Qurlyqt

Uh oh! I'm in the Summer Wet Bun Challenge. I hope the lack of responses does not mean lack of results.

So am I! And I'm with you, PLEASE tell me it doesn't mean NO one but the OP did well in the challenge. :blush:

These bun challenges are always like this. People never come back and show their results.

See, this is why I ALWAYS post my results :yep:, even if I don't get as much growth as I dreamed of.

Last edited:

grow

i have results, but the only pics i took are in my siggy.

that day (pic on the right) was the only day since i got my perm that i've been out of my bun, which is why, imho, there is a difference between the pic on the left and the pic on the right.

with the pic on the left, i was still into wrapping and wearing my hair out alot.
it was at the end of january '10, and i had just joined.
it wasn't until mid february that i even found a way to wet baggy bun and have a nice style, too.

so the results from the two pics are from march, when i seriously did it every day, until june 30th., when i permed.

i'm so pleased with the results that i no longer desire to wear my hair out much.....well, ok, i do, but i prefer to reach my length goals first, so my hair gets like 1 day out, then it's back to doing what i know works!

thanks for keeping us on track MC!

lilsparkle825

bumping....i'm doing this challenge kinda unofficially.

hey OP, you should PM all the members who signed up for that challenge to give them a stern "reminder" about progress pics. LOL