Elucence Serious Shining Spray--Why I love it

bajanplums1

I never knew how to use silicones. I had Keracare Silken Seal used it on a roller set, felt it left my hair dry so gave away a $24 bottle. I tried the $5.99 bottles--again no dice.

Well. I am an official elucence fan. The serious shining spray is my hair's favorite finishing touch. Once my rollerset is airdried bone dry, I take it out and spary the product into my palms and rub all over my hair. A few hours later my hair just feels and looks fabolous. It basically smooths my hair to perfection. I am really pleased with the elucence products that I have been using.

Michelle79

Elucence has some great stuff. The MB shampoo & conditioner and the EMRT are my staples. I haven't tried the Shining Spray but I love their Silk Elixir.

bajanplums1

mikki727 said:
Elucence has some great stuff. The MB shampoo & conditioner and the EMRT are my staples. I haven't tried the Shining Spray but I love their Silk Elixir.

Yes. I also love and use the MB poo & con. How do you use the silk elixir? I am thinking about trying that and the EMT. I also want to get the Volume Clarifying Acidifying Poo, but not sure if the moisture Acidifying Poo is a better clarifier. any thoughts??

Michelle79

I use the Silk Elixir right after I apply my daily moisturizer. I used it once on my hair while it was wet & it didn't really do much. I prefer it on dry hair.

I have a sample of the clarifying poo that I haven't used yet. I never used the acidifying poo as well. I believe that is used as a neutralizing poo after a relaxer.

angelbaby

bajanplums1 said:
Yes. I also love and use the MB poo & con. How do you use the silk elixir? I am thinking about trying that and the EMT. I also want to get the Volume Clarifying Acidifying Poo, but not sure if the moisture Acidifying Poo is a better clarifier. any thoughts??

I haven't used the Volume Clarifying Shampoo, but I have used the Moisture Acidifying Shampoo. It works well as a clarifier and it has a nice citrus fragrance.

I use the Silk Elixer right after shampooing. It doesn't make my hair ultra shiny but it dries incredibly soft and stays that way. It also has a straightening effect on my hair.

bajanplums1

angelbaby said:
I haven't used the Volume Clarifying Shampoo, but I have used the Moisture Acidifying Shampoo. It works well as a clarifier and it has a nice citrus fragrance.

I use the Silk Elixer right after shampooing. It doesn't make my hair ultra shiny but it dries incredibly soft and stays that way. It also has a straightening effect on my hair.

what is your hair type? I might try it on wet hair first.

LABETT

Thanks for the review I will have to try the Elucence Shining Spray after the no new product challenge is over.
I have used the clarifying shampoo it is great its the only clarifying shampoo I have ever used that leaves my hair soft after rinsing even better than my beloved Lanza Deep Cleasing Shampoo.

Nyambura

surfer girl
bajanplums1 said:
Yep, I love Elucence Shining Spray too. I like to spray it on my wet hair after it's roller set but before I get under the dryer.

I use the Moisture Acidifying 'poo as a clarifier. I like it b/c it also can be used as a post-relaxer neutralizer (the shampoo turns pink if there's still relaxer in your hair, white if it's all out). B/c every single hair stylist I've encountered in Minnesota is trifling, it's an added measure of security against an "accidental" hair cut from improper relaxer application. HTH!