Another Biglots Rave....$1.80

Coffee

I picked up a bottle of a poo/condish called Real Solutions Moisture Recovery on Saturday and used it Saturday night. I am giving this a 10! Both are sulfate free, have Macdamia Oil and certified organic. It's thick, moisturizing and has a nice smell to it. I also got a bottle of Frizz Repair condish and it has avocado oil in it. The Intensive leave in condish is also awesome! Since I only picked up a bottle of each, I went back this morning and picked up some more before posting about it. Ya'll can clean out a store in a heartbeat :lachen:. They also had some tiny bottles of LTR leave in, for .60, I picked up a couple of those too! They also have a color care condish and it has Fortifying Soy Protein and Vitamin E.

Last edited:

mariofmagdal

They won't accept me in rehab :lachen:.

Thanks, you sent me out last week, I am not following you on this one!
I am anxiously awaiting my Philip B hair oil from Barney's.com :perplexed
It's on sale there for $15, reg. $30.......can't wait to try it out :grin:

Coffee

Thanks, you sent me out last week, I am not following you on this one!
I am anxiously awaiting my Philip B hair oil from Barney's.com :perplexed
It's on sale there for $15, reg. $30.......can't wait to try it out :grin:

Aw don't be that way :lachen:. I'm just tryin to keep my hair sistas informed :lachen:. I picked up the last Philip B condish last week @ TJ Maxx; I just couldn't leave it there all by itself.

mariofmagdal

Aw don't be that way :lachen:. I'm just tryin to keep my hair sistas informed :lachen:. I picked up the last Philip B condish last week @ TJ Maxx; I just couldn't leave it there all by itself.

Today was wash day for me, delayed from yesterday, and I have to say, the Philip B. Lovin Leave In is really awesome! I added some Argan Oil, the one from Sally's.....my hair smells and feels GREAT! You have hit some awesome products at awesome prices gotta give you that....:grin:

Coffee

Our Biglots & TJ Maxx carry some good products. I don't see a lot of us in either store, so when I do I check to see if they are looking at hair stuff :lachen:, if they are, I wonder if they are members here.

mariofmagda, I'm happy you like the Philip B, it really is a keeper :yep:.