Does anyone know where I can get this Hair clip? PICS

Have you ever seen this hair clip/ponytail holder before?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • I've seen something similar

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Tickin4Gold

I got this clip from my mom a few years ago. She said she bought it from the dollar store some time before she gave it to me. Since then, I've searched everywhere including several dollars stores, sallys, walmart, cvs, the flea market etc but I can't find this clip.
I love these clips so much, they don't pull my hair out, they don't dry my hair out (they're plastic), my hair doesn't get snagged on them, they are easy to put in, they make my ponytail looks really thick :) and I could go on...

NO, It is not a banana clip. I have banana clips and this is nothing like it, except for the teeth. This is way smaller and more flexible.

Anyway, I really want to buy more... I need some idea of where else to look for them. Online or otherwise.

• Have you seen this hair clip before?
  • Do you know where I can get more like it to buy?
Thanks for your help.

How it looks in my hair -Wet and Dry Hair

ETA - I found them online thanks to yaya24. Only wish them had them in black or brown.
Ive never seen those.. however.. my boyfriend calls me the queen of google...

They are apperently called mini banana clips..

I found a seller on ebay for you

here

**looks like an international seller.. if you are okay with that

Last edited:

Leesh

Bumping for You, I want to know too! thats really nice, especially for an abundance of Hair.

Egyptjones

It's like a hair bungee with teeth...neat!

Have you tried someplace like Claire's or Icing? They have a lot of unusual hair gizmos and knick-knacks there.

my1goodnerve

I used to have a bunch of those in various colors. I got mine from a kiosk in the mall that sold hair pieces and pony tails. I always stop at those kiosks to see what kind of clips they have because every once in a while I can find something unique that doesn't have metal teeth.

BTW the ones I had were made of wood not plastic, very flexible and durable. They never broke, I lost them when I moved.

Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Ive never seen those.. however.. my boyfriend calls me the queen of google...:blush3:

here

**looks like an international seller.. if you are okay with that

Last edited:

Tickin4Gold

Ive never seen those.. however.. my boyfriend calls me the queen of google...:blush3:

here

Amazing! :bouncy:
Thanks so much. I seriously must have been searching for the wrong thing all this time. Thanks girl. And your boyfriend is right, you are the queen of Google. :)
:thankyou:

Tickin4Gold

I used to have a bunch of those in various colors. I got mine from a kiosk in the mall that sold hair pieces and pony tails. I always stop at those kiosks to see what kind of clips they have because every once in a while I can find something unique that doesn't have metal teeth.

BTW the ones I had were made of wood not plastic, very flexible and durable. They never broke, I lost them when I moved.

Thanks for the response. Sorry you lost yours :(, but looks like you can buy them on ebay. Thanks to yaya24 I now know where to buy them.

blackbarbie986

those look neat, like bannana clip pony tail holders. maybe they would work for me cause banana clips dont, they always come apart when i try to snap them together. thanks for finding them "google queen".

Tickin4Gold

I like the idea of that but I think it would slide off MY hair LOL:lachen:
Girl, unless you have silky straight asian hair, this will not slide off your hair. Those claws/ comb teeth will hold it inplace. It works great on hair like ours that has texture to it. They can really hold tight.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Girl, unless you have silky straight asian hair, this will not slide off your hair. Those claws/ comb teeth will hold it inplace. It works great on hair like ours that has texture to it. They can really hold tight.
No I was saying b/c I dont think my hair is thick enough.

Tickin4Gold

No I was saying b/c I dont think my hair is thick enough.
Oh, okay. I understand now. But no, they will work on any thickness. If you have hair enough to make a ponytail, you can use these clips. :yep: My mom uses them or banana clips now and then and her hair is cut short in a bob. Sometimes I laugh at her itty bitty ponytail but she just ignores me.

JerriBlank

What are the freaking odds?!!
Man y'all are up on everything!!
I had a couple of those when i was younger,and they made the best ponytails!!They would be perfect for bunning now.I can just clip my hair and pin the ends underneath.
I lost them,but i have searched high and low for these for years!
I scour every bss i go into for them!no lie!Just this morning i was looking for them in a store.
Op,Thank you so very much:yep::yep::yep:
Hugs times a thousand for this!!!!!