Silly Unmarried Women

sidney

I posted this on another forum but I wanted to share this with you ladies. This is deep. Listen to all six when you get a lunch break, or free hour, etc. She gives her testimony in one of the videos.

SILLY UNMARRIED WOMEN: DONT FORGET JESUS, YOUR FIRST LOVE
http://www.youtube.com/user/KAWISTA9#p/u/15/Bomj3xbUhuo

SILLY UNMARRIED WOMEN:JESUS FIRST & THEN THE PROMISE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVN8fXRaLnA&feature=related

SILLY UNMARRIED WOMEN: ARE YOU REALLY READY?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaT1aoRPmYk&feature=related

SILLY UNMARRIED WOMEN: ARE YOU RUTH?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJZla1YnR8A&feature=related

SILLY UNMARRIED WOMEN: PROVERBS 31 WOMAN, NOW ARE WE ONE OF THOSE?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91z4aDedlNk&feature=related

SILLY UNMARRIED WOMEN: DON"T BE NO JEZEBEL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkuTWCu6PIs&feature=related

SILLY UNMARRIED WOMEN: WRAP UP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBOsYtGPW0A&feature=response_watch

UPDATE: please don't be turned off by the title of the message. It's actually based on Paul's words in Timothy 3:6 "For of these are they that creep into houses, and take captive silly women laden with sins, led away by divers lusts"

Last edited:

Raspberry

Thanks for the links... but I must admit that although the young woman has an obvious gift and sound points I didn't not find these vids particularly encouraging.. I dunno, maybe it's just where my head is at with the whole Christian single woman thing nowadays.

Bunny77

Thanks for the links... but I must admit that although the young woman has an obvious gift and sound points I didn't not find these vids particularly encouraging.. I dunno, maybe it's just where my head is at with the whole Christian single woman thing nowadays.

Same.

I don't get the use of the word "silly" either to describe unmarried women.

PinkPebbles

So far I listened to the first four videos. And this is what I received from the vidoes (paraphrase in my own words).

- Build yourself up in the Lord; and work out your own salvation to be able to discern the voice and Will of God for your life.

- Our hearts can be deceitful and as a result we could be led by the flesh, the lust and desires of this world instead of the spirit of God.

- We need to have a teachable spirit to gain wisdom, knowledge, and understanding about relationships. Our one on one relationship with Christ, and our relationship with others.

- When we are not grounded in the word of God, and our souls are not anchored in the Lord; it's easy to compromise our morals, faith, and beliefs when an attractive, desirable man comes along.

- We need to submit to the Will of God and trust that the Lord will send the right one along. If we can believe God to provide us with employment, housing, children, peace of mind, safety, salvation, etc. then we should believe that God can and will send the right man into our lives.

-Be Patient and don't get weary in well doing.

Hhhhmmm, one of my scriptures that I'm standing on for 2010 came to mind...

Philippians 4:4-7;12,13
4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

OP - thanks for sharing the links.

Almaz

Calling peope silly is a shame. She starting out on the wrong foot. This is not how you address things. And we can only ASSUME that all of those women were Christian anyway.

sidney

Same.

I don't get the use of the word "silly" either to describe unmarried women.

Calling peope silly is a shame. She starting out on the wrong foot. This is not how you address things. And we can only ASSUME that all of those women were Christian anyway.

Oh, I should have explained that. The term "silly women" is based on scripture actually. I don't think she was trying to be offensive.

2 Timothy 3:6
"For of these are they that creep into houses, and take captive silly women laden with sins, led away by divers lusts"

Last edited:

sidney

Really? The message that I got was, God pointed out what these women did..having being consumed by their adoration and sexually immoral relationships with men they love, and essentially replaced their love for God with said man. However, the scriptures stated that it wouldn't work out, and God would again renew the woman and restore her into a right relationship with him...much like he restored his bride(the church) to himself when they are consumed with diverse lusts. I actually think it's quite encouraging if you listen to all 7.

I think it is a wonderful message for anyone who has been there or is currently dealing with the hurt of a failed relationship (that obviously God didn't agreed with) and needing to be restored to Christ.

It's a seperate issue then the marriage threads that are currently floating around. This mainly deals with women who are in improper relationships...not women seeking relationships with men that they are unable to find. But this is just what I got from it.

Last edited:

sidney

So far I listened to the first four videos. And this is what I received from the vidoes (paraphrase in my own words).

- Build yourself up in the Lord; and work out your own salvation to be able to discern the voice and Will of God for your life.

- Our hearts can be deceitful and as a result we could be led by the flesh, the lust and desires of this world instead of the spirit of God.

- We need to have a teachable spirit to gain wisdom, knowledge, and understanding about relationships. Our one on one relationship with Christ, and our relationship with others.

- When we are not grounded in the word of God, and our souls are not anchored in the Lord; it's easy to compromise our morals, faith, and beliefs when an attractive, desirable man comes along.

- We need to submit to the Will of God and trust that the Lord will send the right one along. If we can believe God to provide us with employment, housing, children, peace of mind, safety, salvation, etc. then we should believe that God can and will send the right man into our lives.

-Be Patient and don't get weary in well doing.

Hhhhmmm, one of my scriptures that I'm standing on for 2010 came to mind...

Philippians 4:4-7;12,13
4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

OP - thanks for sharing the links.

Yes I agree, great insight, and thanks for sharing!

sidney

Okay I relistened to the first video and she did mention women seeking marriage but I don't think that is the crux of her message. The scriptures and the entirety of the message are basically about women in unhealthy relationships that have turned away from God and involved themselves in immoral relationships, especially based on her testimony in video 1.