UPDATE ON MY WEAVE WASH REGIMINE HEAVY ON THE PICS

iaec06

Hello ladies I said I would do an update on my weave, however I decided to make a ne thread for my wash regimine because of the steps involved . here is what I did I diluted shampoo and DC in seperate nozzel tip bottles for my wash day if I were co- washing I would use cheap conditioner instead. I run the shower over my head with warm water then I put diluted shampoo on my head and between the tracks. I let it sit for a moment then rub between tracks with one finger gently then let shower run over my head a while to rinse out. I then dry hair with towel and apply the DC just as I did the shampoo I comb the DC through and place a plastic cap on my head topped off with a shower cap and then I put my bonnet on top of that so that my family don't think I am silly walking around with a shower cap on my head . ( I started doing this no heat DC method six months ago because whenever I DC under the dryer the top of my head would be dry anyways this way is way better and works fine.) moving along I then leave this on for 1-2 hours and do house work or whatever then rinse out as b4 then I apply leave in then braid spray and blow dry . I hope that this helps someone .
thanks for all the comments in advance you ladies are awesome.
oh I forgot here are my reviews on the sensational premium now hair
I love love love this hair I am not not sure how it works in it's longer state but for a bob it is great .. the hair was sealed which prevented any shedding and it did not tangle at all .... ok ok here are the pics . LOL

I am very proud of myself for flat ironing this I was praying for my girl to come to my house to do it but I know she was doing her own hair today . OBTW there is no product on the hair that is why it is not shiny ok

B4 WASH

Last edited:

iaec06

^^^ the blowdryer is Revlon Amberwaves inonic .. it dried the hair really fast and thanks for the comment

iaec06

hey I no this question would get asked eventually .. but here goes, I feel more heat is trapped in when I add the shower cap, and the bonnet is just for cosmetic so that my family won't think I look funny walking around in the shower cap. anyways my hair does not feel dry anymore as it use to after the bonnet hair dryer instead it feels very moisterize. thanks for the Q though HTH