Henna Queen Whale Sperm Conditioner...

TigerLily

Okay, so I did a co-wash with this and UGH!! It made my hair feel, well, like....nothing!!! I'd heard so many good things about the conditioner and I bugged Mark and sickbay.biz to bring this stuff in, only not to like it!
It did give any slip or make my hair feel moisturized at all!!! I'm so disappointed!

Maybe the HQ deep conditioner will be better?!!?

Has anyone else tried this conditioner? If so what were your results?

LABETT

My friend said the Capilo Whale Sperm conditioner is better than the Henna Queen line.
My hair does not like the dominican Tropical and Henna Queen conditioners.

Victorian

old head
[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
Sperm?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just thinking the same thing. I know what a sperm whale is, but they said the name was "whale sperm conditioner" and the order of the words freaked me out
I was like, "I wonder what possessed somebody to try and make conditioner out of whale sperm"

calbear

[ QUOTE ]
BlackCardinal said:
[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
Sperm?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just thinking the same thing. I know what a sperm whale is, but they said the name was "whale sperm conditioner" and the order of the words freaked me out
I was like, "I wonder what possessed somebody to try and make conditioner out of whale sperm"

[/ QUOTE ]

OK I wasn't the only one then

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
My friend said the Capilo Whale Sperm conditioner is better than the Henna Queen line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never used Queen Helene's, I don't like that line ( use the Cholestral and it doesn't do anything for me)

Capilo works great for me...slip and shine
yeah...it sounds funny but oh well..

the ingredient is really Spermaceti ( and oil found in sperm whales)

and check this out...its actually in alot of products
http://www.jainworld.com/society/jainfood/glossary.htm

ccd

no prob...this inspired my new post..."look where some of our fav.ingred. come from......"

hope its helpful

Zola

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Never used Queen Helene's, I don't like that line ( use the Cholestral and it doesn't do anything for me)

[/ QUOTE ]
Whew! Thank goodness you posted this because I thought I was losing it. I was like, "OK. So there IS no sperm in it. Then what part of the whale does it contain?"

I couldn't figure it out.

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
Zola said:
[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Whew! Thank goodness you posted this because I thought I was losing it. I was like, "OK. So there IS no sperm in it. Then what part of the whale does it contain?"

I couldn't figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

from what I understood its oil taken from the head of a sperm whale or a dolphin ....

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
TigerLily said:
Okay, so I did a co-wash with this and UGH!! It made my hair feel, well, like....nothing!!! I'd heard so many good things about the conditioner and I bugged Mark and sickbay.biz to bring this stuff in, only not to like it!
It did give any slip or make my hair feel moisturized at all!!! I'm so disappointed!

Maybe the HQ deep conditioner will be better?!!?

Has anyone else tried this conditioner? If so what were your results?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too bad that it didn't do anything for you hair. I have the conditioner already and I plan on using it next Sunday when I deep condition. I hope it works on my hair.