REVIEWS WANTED: How was your experience w/the Gold N HOT Ionic Soft Bonnet Dryer?

mw138

I'm considering purchasing this. What have your experiences been like?

MochaEyeCandy

I have the Sally's Ion space helmet :lachen: I think it's been discontinued.
I love it. It gets super hot, and dries my hair quickly. I hook it up to a looooong extension cord, and go about my business with no interruption.

dlewis

I have the ion one and I love it. It is loud but I get up in the bed on the internet and the time goes by really fast.

mw138

I have the ion one and I love it. It is loud but I get up in the bed on the internet and the time goes by really fast.

Thanks dlewis! I found this dryer on your hair blog, but after I did some research on it, people said it was really loud and that it broke after a short time. :ohwell: I thought I'd come here to get some advice. I know the ladies here wouldn't steer me wrong!

kellylinn77

I have one. I've had it for years and I love it. I use this more then my steamer when I DC because its so much more easier. It is loud, but I just sit in the bed and turn my tv up all the way!:grin:

PhiLee

Mine shorts out when I use the hot setting. Just poofs and stops working. :( I still use it for DTs sometimes, though.

sydwrites

I have the Ion one as well, I love it, it does the job. It will stop every now and then, but it think its when it gets really hot and it turns itself off as a safety precaution. Its happened when i fall asleep on one side for too long.

ShiShiPooPoo

I have it, love it.:yep:

I use it to DC and rollerset. It is loud but it gets the job done. My kids crack up when I put it on.:lachen:

You cannot wear this in a new relationship...your SO will definitely not take you seriously from then on! I tried to have a serious convo with my DH while wearing it and he was like, "Can we just talk when you don't have that thing on your head?" :lachen:

Lucky's Mom

I have it, love it.:yep:

I use it to DC and rollerset. It is loud but it gets the job done. My kids crack up when I put it on.:lachen:

You cannot wear this in a new relationship...your SO will definitely not take you seriously from then on! I tried to have a serious convo with my DH while wearing it and he was like, "Can we just talk when you don't have that thing on your head?" :lachen:

My hubby says I am from outer space.:lachen::lachen:I love this thing.

Noir

I LOOOOVE IT!!!

My sis in law is here right now she came over to use it LOL.

I use it for treatments and sets.

I bought mine from bluebeez.com - was delivered the next day.

likeacharm

Can you fit under there with the purple rollers? I want to get this but idk... I have a big head :perplexed

PatTodd

I have the (silver) ion one. I have had it for a year or so. Once I accidentally blocked the valve and it overheated and shut off and I thought that was IT, but I let it cool down for awhile and then it worked again.

I like it but I still want a Pibbs.

1QTPie

Elder Sim
I have the silver Ion one (I don't think it's around anymore) and I love it. I use it once a week. I've had it for about a year. And yes, you can fit purple and gray rollers under it. I don't know about those huge purple wrist-sized one's though.

Msstarr718

FA-BU-LOUS!!! I mix purple and grey rollers and its fits perfectly. I dont use it to dc because my head is small and its pretty big that the air blows from under it and burns my eyes.. So I just use my hood dryer to dc and my soft bonnet for roller sets..