**Know of any Sulfate free clarifying Shampoo**

Qualitee

I need it. Im trying to go completely sulfate free. Ive tryed Giovanni but didnt think it was strong enough. Help:grin::look:

shae101s

another good one is the Organix brand, try any of them...the coconut one or the grapeseed one are the best in my opinion. Can check more details here:

http://www.organixhair.com

and you can buy it at walmart, walgreens, kmart and many other stores. :)

OOOoo...forgot to mention sizta2sizta is also a great one! It's only available online though at http://www.sizta2sizta.com the shampoo is all natural and does the job!

So you can try any of those two brands! :)

Lavendar

Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo is a unique dual-purpose shampoo designed to volumize hair that needs body, and clarify hair to remove buildup while exfoliating the scalp. Lift and body at the roots are achieved through exfoliation and purification. White Willow Bark extract and other purifying agents help remove dulling residues. These important benefits provide healthy scalp and helps promote the healthy growth of new hair. Normalizes hair following chemical services. Excellent for fine hair, thinning hair, hard water areas, medicinal deposits, or to remove chlorine water. This shampoo is 100%Sodium Sulfate/Chloride Free.

www.pleasantimage.com

Noir

I love love love Pureology. It is a clarifying AND a chelating shampoo. Really pricey though. it's $27.99 but Pureology is a high high salon quality brand. Very very concentrated and it contains organic antioxidants, which is one of the first few ingredients. Only within the last couple of years has Pureology been made available to the masses; as it used to be a salon exclusive.

HoneyDew

Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo is a unique dual-purpose shampoo designed to volumize hair that needs body, and clarify hair to remove buildup while exfoliating the scalp. Lift and body at the roots are achieved through exfoliation and purification. White Willow Bark extract and other purifying agents help remove dulling residues. These important benefits provide healthy scalp and helps promote the healthy growth of new hair. Normalizes hair following chemical services. Excellent for fine hair, thinning hair, hard water areas, medicinal deposits, or to remove chlorine water. This shampoo is 100%Sodium Sulfate/Chloride Free.

www.pleasantimage.com

I have been looking into this one. It looks very promising, as well as the other products in the line.

HoneyDew

I love love love Pureology. It is a clarifying AND a chelating shampoo. Really pricey though. it's $27.99 but Pureology is a high high salon quality brand. Very very concentrated and it contains organic antioxidants, which is one of the first few ingredients. Only within the last couple of years has Pureology been made available to the masses; as it used to be a salon exclusive.

I used a sample of this that I got from Beauty First. It is VERY GOOD! I was impressed. When I looked at the price tag I was like :look: I would pay that for a liter of it though.

Qualitee

omg thank you soo much ladies. i really appreciate this :cry: I'll look into all of them and see whats the best for me!

tetbelle

I know this is an old post but I tried Pureology and I really liked it alot...a little goes a long way too. It saled it has Sodium Laurel something in it though but it's not Sulfate...anyone know anymore about this?

helina

Dido to what msa said. Dissolve 1 Tbl spoon baking soda into 1c warm water. Pour over hair and let sit 5 - 10 mins. Then DC.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have the Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea and Jojoba Clarifying Shampoo and Clarifying Conditioner. I also Have Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo.

dachsies_rule!

Qhemet Biologics sells one called Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea that is sulfate-free and clarifying. I've never used it, but it's received rave reviews and i'm anxiously awaiting the reopening of her store at midnight.

shunta

KeraCare has a sulfate-free clarifying shampoo now. I saw it in Ulta the other day. I'm picking this one up next.

Nonie

I so wanted this to work for me but it always leaves my hair a dry, tangled mess. :ohwell:

I've never washed my hair loose so my hair never tangles when I wash. I love how clean it leaves my scalp (I apply it neat) and then I squeeze through my braided or twisted hair during the rinse.

If looking for slip, I don't think "clarifying", I think more "moisturizing shampoo". I will usually use something slippery for that.

Since most clarifying shampoos tend to be alkaline, I have always thought of them as lifting up hair cuticles which can lead to tangles as the hairs hook on each other more easily. (Baking Soda clarifies and if there's one thing that caused my hair to behave like a brush, look gray and just feel like it could cut you, it was that.)