Da wig thread!!!!

Iluvsmuhgrass

Ok ladies post pics of you in your favorite wig(s) in this thread! This thread is for those that are WIGGIN IT! I bought a new one today and I will be posting pics but I'm so tired ya'll are gonna have to wait lol. I just want to show how you can achieve great lengths and be stylish at the same time! :grin:

If you don't want to show your face feel free to edit the pic but post a pic of your posh 'do. :yep:

SelfStyled

Me in my signature half wig,

Last edited:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Looks good! K i'm on my way to post some pics now.

Any wig tips to share with the ladies that want to try it but are too self conscious or worried about their hair?

- instead of wearing the nylon (stocking) wig caps, I wear the men's satin/spandex wave caps. Better for the hairline and doesn't dry the hair out.
- Moisturize before you put the wig on. Not sopping but lightly damp. When you get home take it off and let your scalp get air (if you're wrapping like I sometimes do.)

Keedah

I havnt worn a wig in about 6-7 months but here are some pics. I plan on going back to them. The first pic is a half wig. The comb in the half wigs caused some of my hair to break off in the middle so now I refuse to use them.

And dont even ask me who that guy is! I was working! lol

Last edited:

tiara76

I used to never wear wigs..I always thought my head was too big for them and I never liked wearing hair out of my face....but half wigs and wigs where I can leave some of my hair out are what I rock these days...and ones that I wear back off my face....I really love the more natural looking ones

2 min hairdo's that look great

PuddingPop

I havnt worn a wig in about 6-7 months but here are some pics. I plan on going back to them. The first pic is a half wig. The comb in the half wigs caused some of my hair to break off in the middle so now I refuse to use them.

He is resting his head on your " pillow" :lachen::lachen:
Anyway , I love that last wig. It looks so natural. What brand is i?

Ariana4000

Here are some pics of mine. Hope I attached them right.

Attachments

• PIC_0145.jpg
    PIC_0145.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 181
  • PIC_0146.jpg
    PIC_0146.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 229
  • PIC_0137.jpg
    PIC_0137.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 177

MrsJersey

053.jpg

055.jpg

I attached pics of the wig that I'm wearing now. I plan on doing the wig thing through the winter since my hair gets so dry and I also bc'd over the summer so I want a little more length to play with. Until then, I'm wiggin it up, lol.

Keedah

He is resting his head on your " pillow" :lachen::lachen:
Anyway , I love that last wig. It looks so natural. What brand is i?

I know right! He was like "can I take a picture with you" and before you know it his head was right there. I think he only asked me cause he know Im like 5 10 and he was like 5 0. Perfect height for pillow laying :perplexed

I honestly cant tell you what brand it is because I just walk into the BSS and pick one up. I know I usually get one off the mannequin because they are a little worn and dont look as fake and shiny. I realized that by noticing my wigs would look better after Ive worn them for a week or so.

tiara76

I know right! He was like "can I take a picture with you" and before you know it his head was right there. I think he only asked me cause he know Im like 5 10 and he was like 5 0. Perfect height for pillow laying :perplexed

I honestly cant tell you what brand it is because I just walk into the BSS and pick one up. I know I usually get one off the mannequin because they are a little worn and dont look as fake and shiny. I realized that by noticing my wigs would look better after Ive worn them for a week or so.

i thought i was the only one liked the worn looking wigs...I always comb, wash and mess em up a lil bit....make it look more natural

Jade Feria

Two of my faves...first one is a wig, second is an instant weave

Attachments

• DSC04291.jpg
    DSC04291.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 454
  • DSC04253.jpg
    DSC04253.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 360

bermudabeauty

Some of my favorites:

Lace Front Wig
9.jpg

Half Wig with my bangs out
11.jpg

Full Wig with my bangs out
me13.jpg

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,772

Jade Feria

Hi-

I love the styles do you remember the name of the second one, love it!!
'
Ahhh.dang, I don't remember. I got it a while ago from the BSS. It's a human hair instant weave. I like the human hair ones because they last much longer and are easier to style.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
These are my two favorite wigs!! I posted a couple of different pictures of me in them... Hope its not too much :look:

I really dont' have a favorite brand I use. I just go into the BSS and pick up something I like.

Last edited:

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!

Keedah you look cute!! Ummm but why u let him use your breast as pillows!! LMAO!!

CaliJen

Here are mine I just started this month wearing since I have been out of my braids....:grin:

Attachments

• JENHAIRWIGBRAIDS 053.jpg
    JENHAIRWIGBRAIDS 053.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 148
  • JENHAIRWIGBRAIDS 068.jpg
    JENHAIRWIGBRAIDS 068.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 118
  • JENHAIRWIGBRAIDS 025.jpg
    JENHAIRWIGBRAIDS 025.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 136