Moisturizer for dry ends for Relaxed 4 a/b

morehairplease

All replies and recs are welcomed
!
Warmest regards

candibaby

i've found that allways super gro and liv works WONDERS with my ends, because mine will dry out QUICK if they dont get some somewhat "heavy" moisture

Leshia

[ QUOTE ]
Tami said:
EVOO, Profective breakfree or Healthy Ends

[/ QUOTE ]

i suggest this as well. my 4a ends WERE dry until Profectiv's BF and HE!

Peachi

Would this profectiv Health Ends work with natural 4B hair? I need help with my ends also and if this would work for me, I don't mind getting it.

Neroli

Lilly of Dessert Aloe Jelly "seals" my ends in between washings. I use a drop or two with a dab of water on ends every night when I roll and wrap for bed. If you don't like oils or butters (I don't), may want to try -- its oil free, lightweight, cheap, no fragrance, and moisturizes ends without oils.

aprilbiz

I'm using a squirt of Surge, a dab of Aphoghee Balancing Moisturizer, and finishing it up with Infusium 23 Leave-in Treatment Repair & Smooth Lotion.

The Infusium is creamy and it's leaving my ends really strong and as soft as the rest of my hair.

TigerLily

Neutrogena healing shine serum, elasta qp mango butter, ORS olive oil and shea butter lotion, biosilk silk therapy.

CORBINS

If you want to get rid of dry ends without using heavy products, try getting Nexxus. It's expensive but it's great for 4b hair. Use the moisturizing shampoo and the reconstructor. After that, use Humectress on your hair, rinse it our and put a dab of it through your hair after drying in a ponytail. They have essential oil, I put that through my hair also. This gets rid of my dry ends if I don't want to weigh my hair down.