50% off Hair Forks/Sticks Sale!!! (8-14 to 8-16)

JustKiya

50% off Hair Forks/Sticks Sale!!! (8-14 to 8-16) - It's BEEN EXTENDED!!!!!

IT'S BEEN EXTENDED!!! Good through the 22nd - 24th!!!!

50% off any item in this category $5.99 or more, and orders over $30 get free shipping!

There's no code, it'll be applied today and tomorrow ONLY!

:lachen: :lachen:

Saw this over on tLHC, and had to come and enable my sistas!!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

JustKiya

Mwahahahahaha!! :lachen:

Because, danggone it, if I'mma drop some money here, I'm going to lure at LEAST one or two others into doing the same. ;)

JustKiya

Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!! So far, I've picked out only three sticks (the peachwood ones just callllleeeeeddd to me), and I'm trying to pick out a metal one too (to use in wet hair) and they have silk scarves for 9.99..... :sekret:

infojunkie

Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!! So far, I've picked out only three sticks (the peachwood ones just callllleeeeeddd to me), and I'm trying to pick out a metal one too (to use in wet hair) and they have silk scarves for 9.99..... :sekret:

See I wasn't moved until you threw in the bit about the silk scarves. :drunk:

JustKiya

:giggle:

Okay, so I think I've settled on my choices.

I'm getting these (one of each)

and a pair of these:

Is my hair definitely long enough for hair sticks? But of course not. Am I still gonna figure out a way to use these? Oh, yeah.

Total is 37 & some change, and free shipping. :woot:

plastic

hmmmm so far i have 23 sticks ... and im not done yet

mscocoface

Kiya is wicked! She is contributing to the delinquency of pjs everywhere......Run folks run.....well right after you make your purchased....but still!!!!:)

JustKiya

Okay, I had to add jsut ONE more.

I really think I'm done now.

Though, maybe I'll get them as a pair, too.

:scratchch

Hrmmmmmmmmmmm.

plastic

yeh Kiya , i have all of the ones you have .. and a couple more .. im still not done yet ... figured i could get some xmas gifts from there as well too - their earrings are cute

JustKiya

yeh Kiya , i have all of the ones you have .. and a couple more .. im still not done yet ... figured i could get some xmas gifts from there as well too - their earrings are cute

:lachen: I didn't go wandering around looking at the other stuff - I've spent enough money as it is! :lol:

JustKiya

And if you sign up as a new customer, you get 10 bucks off of an order of $50+, and 5 bucks off of an order of $30+...... PLUS the 50% dealio, and free shipping!

:woot:

Dammit, I need something else to take me to 50. :look: :lachen:

Lucky's Mom

And if you sign up as a new customer, you get 10 bucks off of an order of $50+, and 5 bucks off of an order of $30+...... PLUS the 50% dealio, and free shipping!

:woot:

Dammit, I need something else to take me to 50. :look: :lachen:

If I ever find out where you live....... OOOH!!!!:spank::spank:

plastic

hmmm what would look better against jet black hair - the yellowish wood or the chocolate coloured wood (i know they have names im just too lazy to look back)

JustKiya

This is more like it...................................

:angeldevi:angeldevi:lachen::lachen:

:lachen: Hush!!

hmmm what would look better against jet black hair - the yellowish wood or the chocolate coloured wood (i know they have names im just too lazy to look back)

I'm not sure - if you don't have any yellow undertones in your hair, I think the yellow would be pretty.

Since I'm not sure, and since I needed a lil something more to bump me over 50, I'm getting this one, too.

:lachen:

I'm checking out NOW! Get thee away from me, temptation!! :lol:

plastic

:lachen: Hush!!

I'm not sure - if you don't have any yellow undertones in your hair, I think the yellow would be pretty.

Since I'm not sure, and since I needed a lil something more to bump me over 50, I'm getting this one, too.

:lachen:

I'm checking out NOW! Get thee away from me, temptation!! :lol:

hahhaa that is the same one i was thinking about getting when I asked the question lol

JustKiya

hahhaa that is the same one i was thinking about getting when I asked the question lol

:lol: You got good taste!! I was hoping they had that one in all three colors, like at the bottom of it's page, but nooooooooooooo. Which, is most likely a good thing! :lol:

ETA:
Ackkkk!!!

Just to let everyone know, it looks like they ONLY take PayPal!!! Sorry ladies, wasn't aware!

Though, I think paypal has the 'payanywhere' thingy, where you can pay via paypal with a CC - not sure, though.

Lavendar

Why oh why oh why....someone found my weakness. Let me just get on my knees and pray right now....Father forgive me, I'm about to sin.......

Jetblackhair

This is a great web site for hair accessories! I recently bought a lot of hair accessories, so I can't get anything. :sad: