Here is my MN mix AGAIN

iaec06

]Hi ladies I have recieved dozens of pms wanting to know my exact measurements in my MN mix; therefore I decided to make a thread so that if I continue to get them I can easily send this link ok here goes

2 tubes Family dollar Brand MN $5.00
1/2 jar sulfur 8 grease
1/2 bottle bb moisterizing lotion
20 drops each rosemary and peppermint essential oil
3oz coconut oil
3oz castor oil
other oils I add are as follows
1oz shea butter oil $.99
1oz tea tree oil ^
1oz olive oil ^
1oz grape seed oil ^
and I also add a generic oil called africas best oil

this recipes makes about 4 8 oz bottles which last me a long time so when I get pms this is the only recipe I go by therefore you will have to decide your own proportions for a smaller batch ok.
Also I feel that as long as you have the MN, SULFUR, ESSENTIAL OILS, CARRIER OILS AND SOME TYPE OF MOISTERIZER .. IT SHOULD WORK
I just liek to make a whole lot because the sulfur 8 grease needs to be whipped really good and the coconut oil melted and I don't which to do this very often .

I add this mixture to my scalp evry 2 days at night
and wash every week ( now ) .. I clarify once per month ..
IF you have any questions about my mix feel free to use this thread to ask them . thanks ladies

also here is the link to my MN updates is you want to see results

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=158917
and the pic in my siggy aree my latest November updates

Last edited:

healthynhappy

WOW. Excellent growth.

One question. Is your mix more like an oil mixture where you can use an applicator tip bottle to apply to your scalp, or is more like a cream that you have to use your finger to apply to your scalp?

I will certainly give this mix a try!

Thanks for posting!!

Blessed2bless

Hello Tasha29...
I'm a newbie..... so what is MN and bb.... there are so many products out there it hard to remember the initials:drunk:..Thanks,
Blessed

Last edited:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
WOW. Excellent growth.

One question. Is your mix more like an oil mixture where you can use an applicator tip bottle to apply to your scalp, or is more like a cream that you have to use your finger to apply to your scalp?

Thanks for posting!!

This is the question I have. Do you allow the mixture to melt, pour it in an applicator bottle, then use the tip to apply?

gorgeoushair

I just made my mix too. I can't believe you get 4 8oz out of it. that's really good. What kind of applicator bottle do you use?

NaturalJoy

I guess I was one of a million inquiries... Well on behalf of the masses, we thank you for this recipe and appreciate you for sharing!! :yep: :worship2:

iaec06

WOW. Excellent growth.

Thanks for posting!!

hi good question it has a very creamy cinsistancy aand yes I use and aplicator bottle to apply it to my scalp not my finger

iaec06

Hello Tasha29...
I'm a newbie..... so what is MN and bb.... there are so many products out there it hard to remember the initials:drunk:..Thanks,
Blessed

ok MN is miconazole nitrate the vaginal cream AKA monistat :grin:
and BB moisterizing lotion is by Broners Brothers you can find in any BSS or Family dollar ok HTH

iaec06

I guess I was one of a million inquiries... Well on behalf of the masses, we thank you for this recipe and appreciate you for sharing!! :yep: :worship2:
you are so welcome I know that I gave you the recipe via pm but I wanted to make sure I did not miss anything out by creating this thread

iaec06

ok ladies I went to family dollar today and bought 10 boxes of MN because you all know when LHCF ladies get hooked on something the company that sells it either raise the price, goes out of buissness( surge), sloww at product delivery due to mass orders or the product goes MIA :lachen:..

iaec06

Where can I buy coconut oil and the essential oils?
very good question .. here is the thing I got my coconut oil from a jamaican grocery store it is 100% refined coconut oil .. I do not like virgin coconut oil because it smell IMO but the virgin should be fine aswell .. you can buy all of your oils including the coconut oil at the link below
http://www.iherb.com/Search.aspx?c=1&kw=rosemary+essential+oil

they have great prices HTH

OrangeMoon

ok ladies I went to family dollar today and bought 10 boxes of MN because you all know when LHCF ladies get hooked on something the company that sells it either raise the price, goes out of buissness( surge), sloww at product delivery due to mass orders or the product goes MIA :lachen:..

LMAO:lachen:I cannot even imagine the faces of the cashier when you came to the counter with some 10 boxes of MN. Yeah I'm going to have to make that purchase later on this evening too. :grin:

rbg

Forgive my ignorance - I am very new to this site....Are you all putting the stuff typically use for vaginal yeast infections on your scalp? If so, what is the benefit of doing this. I can see the results are great, but exactly what is the monistat doing for the hair/scalp?

SexySin985

I just got back from Family Dollar and ya''ll should have seen the look on the cashiers face as I placed all 5 boxes of MN on the counter. She was like :perplexed:eek::(

Then she said "This is brand is pretty good and I used it a few weeks back and I didnt even have to use it for the full 7 days":blush: I was thinking like whoa, that is wayyy too much information:look::look::look:

So anyways, as soon as she was done telling me how it was I had to tell her that it was not what she thinks it was for. Then i told her it was to grow my hair then she gave me one of these looks:rolleyes:. Then I was like "No, for real. I am dead serious! " and I wrote down the LHCF website and gave it to her. So I told her to come on here if she wants to know more about it:grin:

bluediamond0829

yea i felt slightly embarrased buying 2 boxes of it last night...i was at first just going to buy one..but then i said what the heck go ahead and get another so i wont have to be running back..

if the lady at the register wouldve asked me i wouldve said something like it cures bites and rashes on other parts of the body..i already had my lines played out LOL..