Pic of my new do!

MzLady78

So I went to get my hair done yesterday. The chick that did it did a HORRIBLE job and I didn't really notice how bad until I got home because she wrapped it when she was done. She didn't put any tracks on the sides and my hair is much shorter that the weave hair. It was soooo obvious that I had a weave. :wallbash:

So it was LHCF to the rescue! I went to the bss, got some hair, some glue and some wig clips and made me some clip in extentions. And I must say for my first attempt, I think I did a pretty good job. Check out the pic and see for yourself!

Last edited:

Radianthealth

Looks Good!

Nice and even. :grin:

I can't see an up close picture to tell if it looks real or not, but in the photo you have in your post it looks real to me:look:

ETA: I hope you didn't use the glue in your hair

HoneyDew

That looks nice. Great job.

So you glued the clips onto the tracks? I tried that and they would not stick! I used super glue. What did you use?

MzLady78

Looks Good!

Nice and even. :grin:

I can't see an up close picture to tell if it looks real or not, but in the photo you have in your post it looks real to me:look:

ETA: I hope you didn't use the glue in your hair

Thanks! I tried to get as close I could (I had to take it myself).

Of course not! Shoot, I need better than to use glue even before I discovered LHCF! :nono:

KnottyGurl

First, I thought that was your hair. I was like WHOA, it grew so much. I couldn't even tell. Great job!

Thanks for the quick-setting nail glue tip. I used superglue too and that did not work AT ALL.

What brand of hair is that? It looks so natural. Again, that looks professional.

Gg
Thanks!

I used a quick setting nail glue.

MzLady78

First, I thought that was your hair. I was like WHOA, it grew so much. I couldn't even tell. Great job!

Thanks for the quick-setting nail glue tip. I used superglue too and that did not work AT ALL.

What brand of hair is that? It looks so natural. Again, that looks professional.

Gg

Thanks again!

I used Janet Mink Yaki hair.

The only problem I'm having is that some parts of my hair aren't blending as well with the weave hair (they keep sticking out) but other than that, I think it looks good.

If anyone has any tips on how to blend it better, please let me know!

shoelover1972

Looks great - I though it was your own hair at first. How many tracks have you used? Is all of you hair blended together or is some of it pinned up?

OT: you have a nice cleavage!!!

MzLady78

Looks great - I though it was your own hair at first. How many tracks have you used? Is all of you hair blended together or is some of it pinned up?

OT: you have a nice cleavage!!!

LOL @ my cleavage! Girl, it took forever to get them so I like to show em off!:blondboob

I think she used 3 tracks and I made 3 clip ins. She basically just left the back, the sides and some in the middle out.

I'm glad everyone likes! I was really nervous that I wouldn 't be ablet to make it look natural so I'm really proud of the results! I'm really not very hair savvy, LOL.