LONG/RELAXED vs. LONG/NATURAL

WAKE UP Long and Relaxed OR Long and Natural???

• Long & Relaxed (I ACCEPT THAT I CAN NEVER GO NATURAL)

Votes: 194 25.5%
  • Long & Natural (I ACCEPT THAT I CAN NEVER GET A RELAXER)

Votes: 567 74.5%

• Total voters

SouthernTease

All other things being equal...
If you could wake up in the morning
and have MBL hair... would you want it
to be LONG & RELAXED
or LONG & NATURAL (Stretched which means with Shrinkage it could
be as short as SL unstretched).

** Here's the catch...
if you're relaxed you can NEVER go natural
if you're natural you can NEVER get a relaxer

Last edited:

Blackoutzangel05

That is my goal and if I could wake up tomorrow and have it....oh crap you wouldn't be able to tell me nothing!!!!!:bounceline: I would probably straighten it several times a year but my gracious....now I am going to be dreaming about this!! LOL

Cheleigh

This one's easy for me.

I'll take long and natural for $100! :yep:

Rationale: I was relaxed for over 20 years. So if I remain natural for the same period of time, I'll be in my mid-50s. I doubt if I would get a relaxer again at that point (will probably have a short cut by then), so easy decision.

SimpleBrooklyn

Definitely long and natural. I am currently 4 months into my transition so I am on my way...and what a long way it will be:)

Lioness

Long and Natural ANY day! If you wanna wear it straight you could just press it evry so often, but you'd still have your natural kink when you wash.

SimpleBrooklyn, your hair's so pretty!
Braided Beauty, you too! To both of you- what are your regimens?

Whimsy

long and natural! how could you not! i would be the twistout queen so my length would show somewhat w/o having to press it straight....

MissMusic

Doesn't matter to me, but I voted relaxed because I'm currently relaxed as of last month. I was natural for 21 yrs, I'll probably be relaxed just as long, and then I'll go natural again! Either way long is heavenly!

kittenz

I like to have both. L&R first then transition to L&N and stay that way. So ultimately L&N would be my final answer.:yep:

ETA: I just read the stipulations (sp?) on the poll so I have to say I'd pick L&N over L&R any day.

Creatividual

I'm relaxed right now but I don't plan on staying relaxed forever either. My hair isn't incredibly thick or coarse so MBL of it wouldn't be too bad or poofy and I'd have the best of both worlds. I could wear it curly or flat iron it straight for smooth looks. So I chose Long & Natural. :grin: