List of Ingredients I received by fax from D. Low

leneer

Here is a copy of the Fax!

"Greetings again and thank you for your patience and continued interest in the "D. Low's Shampoo System! Please find below the requested list of ingredients. We look forward to assisting you!

Dorothy M. Low
President

DL/tnd
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS: Do not be alarmed by the technical ingredient names that we list for each natural ingredient, as all natural ingredients have technical names(As in table salt which is listed in its technical terminology 'Sodium' in most ingredients lists.)
INGREDIENTS LIST: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (for cleansing, and can also be found in cake icing and toothpaste), Cocoamphocarboxglycerinate, Cocamide DEA, Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylecellulose, Polyguaternium-10, Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Proplyene Glycol, Sucrose, Egg Yolks, Mineral Oil, Corn Oil, Glycerin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben,
*Approved by the International Nathrophatic Institute*

Questions or Comments? 1-800-669-7630"

They told me when I receive my products, all the ingredients will be listed on the box.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Yes. Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydroxyethylecellulose and Polyguaternium-10 are very natural... (this is where my eyeroll emoticon would be if I had one)
I thought it was a law that ingredients be listed on the packages? I've noticed that Kemi Oyl and some Fantasia products don't list the ingredients...

Tracy

If they can establish (and get through the attendant red tape and volumes of paperwork) that their product's ingredients constitute a "trade secrets" then they can keep ingredients (or processses, or recipes for food products - you get the picture) from the public legally. THey do this to make it possible to maintain the company's "edge" in the marketplace - supposedly in the interest of rewarding inventiveness and finding unique ways to meet consumer demand.