Does anyone still use Lenzi's Request?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I was thinking of ordering some, but I haven't heard that much talk about it or reviews lately. So I was wondering if anyone is still using it? Thanks!

LadyD

I still do. I see more growth with this than I do my sulphur mix. I think my sulphur mix adds thickness but I love Lenzi's for growth.

MuslimahTresses

I was thinking the same thing about my sulfur mix too. I think it just thickens my new growth but I think i'll be able to tell if it really excelerates my growth rate after I get atouch up.

SignatureBeauty

I was wondering the same thing about LR, I too want to try it, It use to be alot of talk about LR, It is some for sale in the Hair Product Exchange Forum, which I think you will get it faster and won't have to pay that High S&H like you do from the site & I think both Jars a Full!

Egyptjones

I am still using Lenzi's. It does give me a growth boost but unfortunately I stopped measuring my hair because I was getting to stressed about wanting to be BS IMMEDIATELY..lol.

I also use Lenzi's on my eyelashes. I suffer from a lot of "lash fallout" but since using Lenzi's, I loose next to no lashes and they are now fuller and thicker.

Evazhair

I have used it for a little over a month., or really about 2 months inconsistently. I stop using it about 2 weeks before touchup. It is working for me. My temples are filling and my widows'peak is coming back. My hair is getting to that tangly, "nappy stage" at 5 weeks as opposed to seven before. I am going to a new non scissor happy stylist, so I will start trying to gage my progress. I bought 2 jars when she had her last free shipping event. I would keep my eye out for these. HTH

Last edited:

gn1g

I do but not consistently, using it 2-3 times a week causes me to get a touch up within 4 -5 weeks.

Evazhair

gn1g said:
I do but not consistently, using it 2-3 times a week causes me to get a touch up within 4 -5 weeks.

I can imagine, so. I have only used it once a week. I figure if I use it 2x a week, I better be sure I can get in the salon when things get "crucial":lol:

Dare~to~Dream

april shower said:
I think after I finish my bottle of BT I'll go back to using Lenzis request.

Ditto...after I finish my bottle I will use up my 1 1/2 jars of Lenzi's (it has taken a backseat while I'm "testing" Boundless Tresses).

chickory_bee

I still use Lenzi's Request...actually, I mix my LR with BT and Emu oil...
I get growth with sulphur products, but I don't retain it, so I have to use LR for the length of my hair, then I use my aforementioned concoction 3-4 times a week.

coolhandlulu

Struttin' and stuntin'
NappyParadise said:
I was wondering the same thing about LR, I too want to try it, It use to be alot of talk about LR, It is some for sale in the Hair Product Exchange Forum, which I think you will get it faster and won't have to pay that High S&H like you do from the site & I think both Jars a Full!

I use LR, but I don't measure. I am certain that this among other things is contributing to my growth spurt. I also wanted to add that I don't find the S&H high. I paid 7.00 dollars for the S&H. My postage from TX to AL was $6.42. Well, maybe that is high but she is obviously not making any money from it. The woman makes an excellent product that delivers what it promises. I'm happy to pay what she asks. Also, if you get a couple of your friends to go in with you, you can buy four products and get free shipping. Not too shabby.

Brownie518

miss_cherokee said:
I was thinking of ordering some, but I haven't heard that much talk about it or reviews lately. So I was wondering if anyone is still using it? Thanks!

I am so glad you posted this. I was thinking about posing this question myself. I think I will be ordering my Lenzi's this week. :)

sareca

I have two containers left so I'm gonna alternate weeks; one BT; one LR. But I saw a difference when I used it. I just didn't like the application method and it was kind methol-smelling.

LadyD

sareca said:
I just didn't like the application method

Did you know you can ask her to make it in oil form for you? This is what I use. I am in braids now for the summer and it is much easier for me to apply in oil form.

gn1g

LadyD2u said:
Did you know you can ask her to make it in oil form for you? This is what I use. I am in braids now for the summer and it is much easier for me to apply in oil form.

Never thought about that, what kind of container does it come in?

Nice & Wavy

I still use it, alternating it with BT.

I will never give up my BT or my LR.

Both are excellent products and both give me great growth. Difference with BT is that with the growth, comes thickness which is what I needed so badly.

Blessings.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Nice & Wavy said:
I still use it, alternating it with BT.

I will never give up my BT or my LR.

Both are excellent products and both give me great growth. Difference with BT is that with the growth, comes thickness which is what I needed so badly.

Blessings.

How much growth would you say you got from Lenzi's Request? Her website says it's guaranteed to give you up to 1.5 inches of growth per month. Have you seen that much growth in a month?

Nice & Wavy

miss_cherokee said:
How much growth would you say you got from Lenzi's Request? Her website says it's guaranteed to give you up to 1.5 inches of growth per month. Have you seen that much growth in a month?

Yes, I have seen that much growth, but not in one month, maybe 1 1/2 months. I had alot of growth from LR, but now, I can't tell if its coming from LR or BT because I have been using both now for quite some time.

Either way, I still love them both and won't give them up. I'll just keep using them for as long as I need to.

BeaLady

I've been hearing good things about this product. I think I'm going to order it this weekend.

How long does it take to receive your product(after ordering it)?

LadyD

gn1g said:
Never thought about that, what kind of container does it come in?

It comes in a blue bottle. Reminds me of a hand lotion bottle you would carry in your purse. I just empty it into a clear bottle with a nozzle on it.

MuslimahTresses

LadyD2u said:
It comes in a blue bottle. Reminds me of a hand lotion bottle you would carry in your purse. I just empty it into a clear bottle with a nozzle on it.

So is it just as good as the one in the jar?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Goodie!! I ordered some today, and just got an email saying that my order has shipped already. There's no tracking information on it yet though. I'll try checking it again tomorrow. I would really love it if it's here by Friday or even Monday.

GoingNatural

I will be giving this away at the DC LHCF brunch :)

I'm not sure if it works or not. I can't keep up with any "Extras" to my regimen

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
GoingNatural said:
I will be giving this away at the DC LHCF brunch :)

I'm not sure if it works or not. I can't keep up with any "Extras" to my regimen

Awww.......shoot. Too bad I'm not in the DC area. I would have bought it from ya. Oh well..............I'll see how mine goes when I get it.