PJ Alert...MSM Conditioner/Shampoo

Cayenne0622

Anyone heard of this? Stumbled across this on accident.

[FONT=Times New (W1)]http://anti-aging-skincare.net/msmbody1.htm[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New (W1)][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New (W1)]Ultra Aesthetics MSM Conditioner

Recommended Use
Shampoo your hair with Ultra Aesthetics' MSM Shampoo. Rinse. Apply MSM Conditioner evenly to your hair from roots to ends. Leave on hair for just a few seconds for light conditioning, or for several minutes for deep conditioning. Rinse and towel dry.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New (W1)]Ingredients
De-ionized Water, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Natural Vegetable Fatty
Acid Base, Milk Protein, Phospholipids, Amino Acids (Cysteine, Cystine & Mucopolysaccharides), Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Horsetail Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soya Protein, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E in Liposome form), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A in Liposome form), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin A in Liposome form), Panthenol (Vitamin B5 in Liposome form), Sage Seed Extract, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Essential Oils.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New (W1)]Does NOT Contain
MSM Conditioner does not contain chemical preservatives. No artificial fragrance, additives, fillers, emulsifers, parabens, proplylene glycol, alcohol. All our products are cruelty free - no animal testing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New (W1)]$14.99[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New (W1)] [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New (W1)]MSM Moisturizing Conditioner

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New (W1)]8 fl. oz. (227 ml)

MSM Moisturizing Conditioner is rich in protein and mucopolysaccharides for more body and exceptional moisturizing. This product is distinguished by its high essential oil content, unusual in skin and hair care products today. (Not many products contain essential oils due to their high cost, and those that do tend to have them at concentrations of only a fraction of a percent. MSM Moisturizing Conditioner has a 2% concentration of essential oils, providing a truly luxurious experience). MSM provides softer, healthier looking hair. Adding significantly higher levels of essential oils completes the experience of unparalleled luxury[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New (W1)]Ingredients
De-ionized Water, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Natural Vegetable Fatty Acid Base, Milk Protein, Phospholipids, amino Acids (Cysteine, Cystine & Methionine), Glyco-Protein (Glycogen & Mucopolysaccharides), Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Horsetail Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soya Protein, Essential Oils, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E in Liposome form), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A in Liposome form), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C in Liposome form), Panthenol (Vitamin B5 in Liposome form), Grape Seed Extract.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New (W1)][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New (W1)]$10.99[/FONT]

Desert Skye

this seems interesting. I too would like to know if anyone has used it and what they thought about it.

Cayenne0622

glossyxlipz said:
this seems interesting. I too would like to know if anyone has used it and what they thought about it.

I'm gonna save the website and try the products when I've gone through OR SOLD some of the stash of stuff I have now. I'll post whenever I try it.

angie10

I have heard of it, but never tried it. It sounds interesting, and you can always add MSM to your favorite conditioner.

Cayenne0622

angie10 said:
I have heard of it, but never tried it. It sounds interesting, and you can always add MSM to your favorite conditioner.

Angie - does the MSM breakdown once its mixed with conditioner? I made the mistake of adding MSM to my WGO and it turned out to be a big clumpy mess. The MSM granules never broke down so it was always crumbly.

I read somewhere that MSM breaks down in water so I was gonna try to mix with a little water first and then add to some of my products. Let me know your thoughts.

angie10

Cayenne0622 said:
Angie - does the MSM breakdown once its mixed with conditioner? I made the mistake of adding MSM to my WGO and it turned out to be a big clumpy mess. The MSM granules never broke down so it was always crumbly.

I read somewhere that MSM breaks down in water so I was gonna try to mix with a little water first and then add to some of my products. Let me know your thoughts.

There's a special way you have to use it, they have a good instruction for it on the recipe section. I will post it when I find it.

angie10

This is for those that might want to add MSM to their conditioners
I got this from another site.

Benefits: MSM Conditioner repairs hair, promotes silkiness, manageability and a healthy scalp.

Ingredients/tools:
^ 2 containers (one for storing the conditioner/one for microwaving)
^ 1 tablespoon of MSM Powder
^ 2 tablespoons of boiled water
^ 6-1/2 tablespoons of conditioner (your conditioner must be water-based. Humecto, Elucence, Humectress, Suave Conds. are all good examples, but there are many others that will work.)***

Directions:
Place the 6-1/2 tblsps of conditioner into your storage container and put that aside for now.

Place 1 tblsp of MSM Powder in your microwave-safe container. Add 2 tblsps of hot, boiled water to the powder. Mix, mix, mix. Place the container (slightly covered) into the microwave for 10 seconds on high. Stir again. Has the powder completely desolved? If you still see white grains or residue, place the container back into the microwave for another 10 seconds. (It took me about 3 trys before the powder was completely desolved.) You should not be able to see any trace of powder with the naked eye.

Once the powder is completely desolved in the water, slowly pour the MSM water into the container containing your hair conditioner. Mix very well. Close the container and shake.

***This recipe also works with your favorite shampoo and lotion (again, make sure the base is water). (By the way, MSM lotion is excellent for combating eczema.

Cayenne this is one way to add MSM to your products.:)

Cayenne0622

angie10 said:
This is for those that might want to add MSM to their conditioners
I got this from another site.

Benefits: MSM Conditioner repairs hair, promotes silkiness, manageability and a healthy scalp.

Ingredients/tools:
^ 2 containers (one for storing the conditioner/one for microwaving)
^ 1 tablespoon of MSM Powder
^ 2 tablespoons of boiled water
^ 6-1/2 tablespoons of conditioner (your conditioner must be water-based. Humecto, Elucence, Humectress, Suave Conds. are all good examples, but there are many others that will work.)***

Directions:
Place the 6-1/2 tblsps of conditioner into your storage container and put that aside for now.

Place 1 tblsp of MSM Powder in your microwave-safe container. Add 2 tblsps of hot, boiled water to the powder. Mix, mix, mix. Place the container (slightly covered) into the microwave for 10 seconds on high. Stir again. Has the powder completely desolved? If you still see white grains or residue, place the container back into the microwave for another 10 seconds. (It took me about 3 trys before the powder was completely desolved.) You should not be able to see any trace of powder with the naked eye.

Once the powder is completely desolved in the water, slowly pour the MSM water into the container containing your hair conditioner. Mix very well. Close the container and shake.

***This recipe also works with your favorite shampoo and lotion (again, make sure the base is water). (By the way, MSM lotion is excellent for combating eczema.

Cayenne this is one way to add MSM to your products.:)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Did I say THANK YOU??!!!!:D

My MSM has just been sitting for months because I couldn't think of what to do with it. I am so happy. I will definitely try this on Wednesday when I wash my hair.

texasgrl

I have a bottle of msm pills I dont use cause the powder works better for me so I WILL be trying this thanks Angie(BHM buddie):p .

morehairplease

thanks so much for posting this! I plan on purchasing some msm from the vitamin shoppe this weekend....will def. give this a try.