OK, I ADMIT, I USE A HORSE BRUSH

Lotus

While I was in the :perplexed pony section of farm store... (looking for the ever popular MTG)... I stumbled on a terrific find- the TOLCO TANGLE WRANGLER! *tangle wranger :ohwell::lol:*.
http://www.tolcocorp.com/ah/ahtanglewrangler.htm

In all honesty, I didnt initally use the brush; *I'm an impulsive PJ/gadget collector (and a little ashamed I brought a flippin' horse brush)* it set in my drawer for about 6 months. But when I did, whoa nellie... one of the best things I could have done. I like it, alot. I can now detangle my (almost 16 weeks) new growth w/o pulling all of my hair out. Yea me!

The fingers of the brush kinda give to my hair, instead of forcing my hair to give or break. It's all 1 piece of molded plastic, so there aren't any plastic tips or nooks and crannies for the hair to get caught on. And if that wasnt enough, the teeth of the brush are flexible and seamless.

Here's a few (horsey) reviews:

http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?PGGUID=6372646b-5e7c-4d2d-a510-5a762222918b&ccd=IDW003

CurliDiva

Some folks are going start worrying the "we" are taking over the world of horse riding just like golf - if the ladies of LHCF keep buying up a storm! :D

Lotus

CurliDiva said:
Some folks are going start worrying the "we" are taking over the world of horse riding just like golf - if the ladies of LHCF keep buying up a storm! :D

Ya, know! Mum's the word- I went back a couple weeks later to get some MTG for my cousin and the cahier *aka folks ;)* recognized me. She tried to start a convo about the kind of horse I had.. and if I really thought the MTG was working. :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: I told her I hadnt tried it on my horse (ahem/cough) but I'd heard it was a good product. *exit stage left* :lachen:

navsegda

Lotus said:
While I was in the :perplexed pony section of farm store... (looking for the ever popular MTG)... I stumbled on a terrific find- the TOLCO TANGLE WRANGLER! *tangle wranger :ohwell::lol:*.
http://www.tolcocorp.com/ah/ahtanglewrangler.htm

In all honesty, I didnt initally use the brush; *I'm an impulsive PJ/gadget collector (and a little ashamed I brought a flippin' horse brush)* it set in my drawer for about 6 months. But when I did, whoa nellie... one of the best things I could have done. I like it, alot. I can now detangle my (almost 16 weeks) new growth w/o pulling all of my hair out. Yea me!

The fingers of the brush kinda give to my hair, instead of forcing my hair to give or break. It's all 1 piece of molded plastic, so there aren't any plastic tips or nooks and crannies for the hair to get caught on. And if that wasnt enough, the teeth of the brush are flexible and seamless.

Here's a few (horsey) reviews:

http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?PGGUID=6372646b-5e7c-4d2d-a510-5a762222918b&ccd=IDW003

Well, I'm a competitive horseback rider myself and I will admit that the brushes I use to groom do work very well on the horses...but I've never tried them on my own hair before. This may now change lol...

Man oh man, the other riders and my trainers are going to look at me like I'm crazy hahaha.

Healthb4Length

Ok why do the combs look like the same detangling combs that I got from Sally's?? THey work well too, got me thinking about the brush...

baby42

hey give me back my combs they look just like the ones in the stores so why not long as they work hey when my hair grows out i will try them why not:lol: they got any thing else like some horse pill for growth lol let me know the horse is my friend thanks to mtg:grin: whats good for the horse is good for me lol

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
That brush looks similar to a denman, and the one detangling comb, the tail tamer, is sold at sallys. I own it. :lol:

isobell

Lotus said:
Ya, know! Mum's the word- I went back a couple weeks later to get some MTG for my cousin and the cahier *aka folks ;)* recognized me. She tried to start a convo about the kind of horse I had.. and if I really thought the MTG was working. :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: I told her I hadnt tried it on my horse (ahem/cough) but I'd heard it was a good product. *exit stage left* :lachen:

:eek::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Those combs do look like the denman and the mebco comb from Sally's

MzOptimistic

Alli77 said:
Ok why do the combs look like the same detangling combs that I got from Sally's?? THey work well too, got me thinking about the brush...

Exactly my favorite comb that I use ALLLLL the time looks just like that horse comb:lol:

jenteel

Lotus said:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

gn1g

"Now look wat u don did!"
Girl you don started somethin!

Off to look at those tools again and maybe ::cough:: order.

rosie

I used to have a blue brush like that.

It's been a long time ago. Not sure what happened to it, though.