Un-planned TJ Maxx purchase today.....

Coffee

Ok my intent wasn't to purchase anything; I simply wanted to pay on my purse in lay-a-way. Well they didn't seem to have anyone available to come to lay-a-way, so I told them to page me when they did. Well you know I headed straight to the hair products :grin: and ended up purchasing the following :

2- 2oz bottles of Alterna Caviar poo (2nd time I've purchased, LOVE IT). IDare have you tried yours yet?

1 bottle of Alterna Hemp repair condish - it's really great -2nd purchase

2 bottles of Vital 12 n 1 leave in hair repair treatment, each to help with different hair problems. I haven't tried this before, so I'll have to report back on it.

My TJ Maxx never has anything good, but I guess that's a good thing for me!:yep:

No, Girl, It's in my "Rainy Day Fund" meaning....I've been tryna' save it. OOOO! Caviar. It Sounds soooo good.:lick:and Moisturizing.

I keep looking at it, but putting it back.:look:

btw: How much did they have the Alterna Hemp for?

You had me stalking TJ Maxx for stuff and mine has noting either. If I could just find that Alterna Caviar at mine.

I'm Staying away from there.:rolleyes: Mine Happens to Have Great Hair Products and so does the Marshalls.:yep:

Somebody Gave Me a Gift Card for like a Housewarming or something.:perplexed

And it is Burning a Hole in My Pocket.

I Really should get a New Bedspread or Something "House-y".:look: I don't want to spend it all on Hair Products, so I am avoiding it.

I would hate to tell them I used it for Conditioners! (Foolin' w/Coffee):blush:

I'm Staying away from there.:rolleyes: Mine Happens to Have Great Hair Products and so does the Marshalls.:yep:

Somebody Gave Me a Gift Card for like a Housewarming or something.:perplexed

And it is Burning a Hole in My Pocket.

I Really should get a New Bedspread or Something "House-y".:look: I don't want to spend it all on Hair Products, so I am avoiding it.

I would hate to tell them I used it for Conditioners! (Foolin' w/Coffee):blush:

Don't be blaming your har addictions and spending habits on moi :spinning:.

I bought a $40 bottle of CHI Silk for half the price. I was also introduced to my 2 new loves there. My Cortex flat irons, and ABBA Pure Moisture Conditioner.

I heart the TJ Maxx's in my city!!!

Back