Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner??

Nice & Wavy

This is my favorite and ONLY leave in now. This stuff is absolutely amazing and keeps my hair soft, soft, soft! I'm feeling my hair now after having it in a bun all day and all I can say is...........

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Feels wonderful!

The other day, I did a KiyaFizzle with it and a little EVOO and dc'd with it....I ain't even sayin nuthin...word just can't express it:lachen:

lilsparkle825

I love this conditioner!! I had to buy it on eBay for like $8 though :(
There's no Trader Joe's anywhere close to me so I haven't been able to get it again.
did you request it in the exchange forum first? that's where i get all my _____ products from. (can't fill in the blank, somebody's gonna jack my idea...lol)

i love this conditioner. gotta get some more when i go back home.

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
did you request it in the exchange forum first? that's where i get all my _____ products from. (can't fill in the blank, somebody's gonna jack my idea...lol)

i love this conditioner. gotta get some more when i go back home.

It didn't even occur to me. I need to go start a thread now because I am all out!

ShiShiPooPoo

Girl.......... you better tell it!!!

Girl, can I tell it? My hair was so dry. I did 2 home growns?! Shoot my hair was moist as I-Don't-Know-What. I will ALWAYS have that stuff on hand. I may switch products and try new things but I will always use that. It brought my hair back from the brink of extinction a couple of times.

AsTheCurlzTurns

:look: I honestly wasn't all that impressed with the NourishSpa - it was aiight, but it reminded me of one of my cheapies (Suave, V05 etc) - just two dollars more and in a smaller bottle, and 'all natural'. :lachen: Meh.

The Replenish (Refresh?) conditioner on the other hand :lick: - Thick. I'm talking so thick I can cut it with 1/2 water and it's still thicker than most of my conditioners. Wonderful conditioning, fabulous slip, great citrusy smell. I'm kicking myself over only getting TWO bottles of it. :look: I need to ask my momma to send me some more - though we are supposed to be getting a TJ's in Nashville, and I will make the 3 hr hike to see some of my girls and get a TJ hookup.
Thanks for the reviews on both of these JustKiya!....I still love the NourishSpa, but I'm definitely interested in this Replenish one definitely after your great description of it now LOL

Also thanks so much ladies for all the suggestions again in here!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I've revisited this conditioner. For the past week I've been using it as a leave-in :love:. Can you say moisturized hair?!?!? Even under gel too!

My hair is very prone to dryness, so imagine my surprise when I used this under a gel in this chilly season. I know I used it once as a leave-in during the summer under gel with good results. I didn't try it again until I went home in October, but my hair was feeling funny that weekend, no matter what I used.

I have 2 bottles (one of 'em half full) of this left, and I plan on including it in my everyday rotation again. There's only one Trader Joe's in TN, so I can't stockpile until I pass through Nashville again.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
:look: I honestly wasn't all that impressed with the NourishSpa - it was aiight, but it reminded me of one of my cheapies (Suave, V05 etc) - just two dollars more and in a smaller bottle, and 'all natural'. :lachen: Meh.

The Replenish (Refresh?) conditioner on the other hand :lick: - Thick. I'm talking so thick I can cut it with 1/2 water and it's still thicker than most of my conditioners. Wonderful conditioning, fabulous slip, great citrusy smell. I'm kicking myself over only getting TWO bottles of it. :look: I need to ask my momma to send me some more - though we are supposed to be getting a TJ's in Nashville, and I will make the 3 hr hike to see some of my girls and get a TJ hookup.

Ok, now, don't y'all take all the Nourish Spa!!! I will be driving through Nashville on that Tuesday before Thanksgiving, so be sure y'all leave a bottle or 2 (or 3 or 4 :look:) on the shelves for me!

ETA: I read in an earlier post that you bought 4 bottles of the Nourish Spa. Since you aren't really impressed with them, if you want someone to take them off your hands for you, then I'd like to. Just let me know how much.

Last edited:

Kay.Dee

stop talking about how great this conditioner is!

I can't even get any because there is no Trader Joe's in the state of Texas at all. I at least thought there would be one in Austin

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Have anyone tried their nourish spa shampoo? I brought both today and was wondering on the shampoo because I never hear anyone talk about it

Dymondz7

Have anyone tried their nourish spa shampoo? I brought both today and was wondering on the shampoo because I never hear anyone talk about it

I have it, but found it to be a little drying for my already naturally dry tresses. I won't repurchase the shampoo, but I LUV the conditioner :yep:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
So I went on a little road trip this weekend back home and on the way back, I stopped by Trader Joe's. They had TONS of Nourish Spa Conditioner, but I only managed to pick up one :(. They had some shampoo left, but not as many as the conditioners.

Sad thing is, they were all on the bottom shelf, I almost didn't see it. It seems like they are pushing the Refresh line and their new (I'm assuming it's new) Tea Tree Tingle Line of Shampoo/Conditioner. They had tons of that stuff on the middle and top shelves.

ETA: Ever since I started using this as a leave-in, I have yet to have a dry hair day in this cold weather.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
B U M P I N G

More people need to jump on this stuff, cause it really works. My hair is very picky, so when I find something that works, I just have to rave about it.

discobiscuits

BUMPING

I just bought some tonight because I'm all out of Elucence so I thought I'd get something to hold me over till my replenishment comes. I purchased 1st then did my LHCF search after. I see nothing but good and one or two bad comments on this stuff. I would have bought the Refresh conditioner but it had sodium hydroxide
(isn't that lye?) in the ingredients and I had no idea if that was good or bad so I skipped it. The Replenish smells so much better than the Nourish. I'm hoping my co-wash goes well tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the 3097364873494748 threads and reviews :laugh: ....I'm expecting only the best results. :yep:

discobiscuits

I like it, not as much as Elucence. My hair felt kinda kleen but not soft or moisturized the curls were defined. I'll add it to my rotation as a standby.

naturalmanenyc

I bought Nourish & Refresh today. For $2.99 & $2.29 for the 16 oz bottles, I really couldn't leave the store without them.

AtlantaJJ

NS is my staple, I love it as a detangling rinse sometimes after a DC doesn't give me slip. It reminds me of Elucence MB. It makes my hair megga moist and soft.. I should use it more often with my PJ self.

I'm going to mix oil in the shampoo on my clarify days.

naturalmanenyc

Okay, tried the Refresh and didn't like it. No slip at all. :-(
For $2.29 I won't mind tossing it into the garbage if it does not do anything for my hair after 3 tries.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
TJ Nourish Spa is one of my favorite conditioners ever. Not only does it thoroughly moisturize my situation and gives my hair amazing slip, it's less than $3 to boot. I use it as a regular conditioner and a leave-in.

I've turned many friends onto this conditioner.

Whisper

I just passed by Trader Joes today not knowing there was one near my job :wallbash: I thought about stopping but I was already on another mission to Sallys getting my first bottle of Generic Humectress. :look: I will go to TJ's in a some in a couple of weeks to purchase.

Last edited:

Nenah

Bought this on Mon. Haven't tried it yet, all the NYC ladies in Bklyn on Court and Atlantic ave is a Trader Joes.