John Frieda's NEW Daily Nourishment Conditioning Spray is DA BOMB!!!!

thinkpinkprincess

AAhhhh , I'm so excited, y'all don't even know... I have finally found a staple!! okay, so I got this today at CVS for about $6 or 7, which I think is a great deal because IMO, this is none other than SALON QUALITY. First of all, I loooove that it dispenses in a very very fine mist so that it actually MOISTURIZES my hair and makes it feel super super soft without making it feel WET. It made my hair not only feel better, but look better too and I even got a compliment today from my sister a few minutes after I used it on how good my hair looked. It also made detangling a BREEZE, so much so that I could effortlessly run a fine tooth comb through my hair. It has some great ingredients such as glycerin, hydrolized wheat protein, amino acids, aloe extract, camellia extract, green tea, vitamins, olive oil, and more. I like this stuff so much that I might just call them and thank them ( which I never do) !! I can't wait to baggy with this tonight and see how my hair feels in the morning!! Gotta give a shout out to Supergirl because she was the one who brought it to my attention in one of her threads. THANKS SUPERGIRL!! :grin:

I hope they NEVER change the formula like with what happened to the Dove Mist :perplexed I think I'm going to add some goodies to this stuff to make it even BETTER!! :drunk:

thinkpinkprincess

I think there are two versions of this stuff... mine said "care" on the front of the package ... I think they are both basically the same, but I'm not usre... hopefully what I'm trying to say is making sense...

Last edited:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Sweet! I picked some up the other day, but haven't tried it. I hope I'm as happy as you are with it. :)

thinkpinkprincess

WOW... okay I just took off my plastic cap... I haven't even combed my hair yet today and I can run my fingers through it!! This stuff is a keeper!

thinkpinkprincess

I tried it on wet, condtitioned hair and didn't like it as much that way, but I absolutely LOVE it on dry hair as a spray moisturizer :yep:

Anyone else tried this? :look:

blondeylocks

I picked up some today too because i read about it on this forum the other day from some other member that said you might want to try this, i bought mine from meijers (in michigan for $5.59). I sprayed it on me and my two daughters hair as a mosturizer because our hair is in braids right now.

Blessed_Angel

Hi, did you still have bounce? Did it weigh your hair down?

I am so mad JF doesn't provide samples...but I will try this when it goes on sale at Rite-Aid!

Thanks for letting us know. This sounds like it's worth the try!

krissyprissy

I can't wait to try this. I will go to CVS tomorrow and look for this. Right now I'm using my Dove mist, which I love, but would like to try something better.

nodisrespect

i said this a LONG time ago, more than once, and got completely ignored.

you can get it at walmart for 4 dollars. it is SUPER light (cuz its a liquid spray) so you don't have to worry about it weighing your hair down. i prefer it better on damp/towel dried hair. it works fine on dry hair but the softness will last all day if you spray it after washing, imo, especially if you have a problem with your hair drying "hard". i have been using this for a long time... it's the only product i've tried so far that i know for sure i am keeping in my regimen and will keep buying again and again. also, i love the smell.

ResultsMayVary

I purchased this a couple of weeks ago. It really didn't blow me away tho. Now I use this with a mixture of other things ... it's does the job I guess.

I'm still on my hunt conditioning spray or moisturizer that leaves my hair super soft
:scratchch

thinkpinkprincess

I purchased this a couple of weeks ago. It really didn't blow me away tho. Now I use this with a mixture of other things ... it's does the job I guess.

I'm still on my hunt conditioning spray or moisturizer that leaves my hair super soft :scratchch

have you tried 1 part aloe juice or distilled water/ 1 part glycerin? It's :lick: !!

krissyprissy

I found this today at CVS for $5.99. I will wait till the morning, when my hair is the driest, to give this a try.

Okay.... so Im one of those sister with a terrible nape area...Lately ive been able to get it to grow to about an inch and I've been looking for some type of moisturizer to put on it, to prevent breakage. While searching in walmart for something i found this. Brought it and feel in Love with it. I was still a little skeptical, so I searched hear to see what you all thought of it. And Im glad to see that you all love it too. Im sticking to this stuff...... Thanks ladies...