Daily Co-washing is Da Bomb

saratess

I was never the one to wash my hair more than two times a week but after my bad salon visit I had to try and correct my hair. Well my significant shedding has ceased since I have been co-washing daily with Suave milk and honey. After I get out the shower I put a satin scrunchie around it and put the satin scarf on. In the morning I just put it in a bun. I have not been able to wear a bun in a long time. The only time I have worn it out is on the weekends with a rollerset. I have seen a significant improvement. Every other night I apply a leave in (Infusium). I thought I was going to have to cut it off to a short bob. My hair is so soft from airdrying which I have done since last July but is even better since I have been daily washing. The best part about it is that my ends stay moisturized. I will post pics at a later date. I have also minimized product usage since I daily wash. Less is Best.

Ooo thanks so much for this thread saratess! This is just more evidence for me to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm going back to my daily co-wash routine too!

Congrats on the growth! Wow!!!

You are welcome Chosen and thanks ladies.

It is very low maintenance and I am only combing while wet or damp so that just adds to the benefit. I never knew this would help my shedding problems. I also have so much body once it dries that it is scary. I will be rollersetting tonight for the weekend and Sunday night it is back to the basics.

Suave Milk and Honey is the best conditioner for co-washes!! I love the stuff. It keeps your hair moist, but it feels strong at the same time!! I'm glad this is working so well for you.

Back