Afro pic donation needed!!

LongHairDreams

As some may know, I am creating an afro chart. I need some donations of pictures. Please post your pic and label what you think it is.

***when i get enough pics im going to create another thread with just the pics. "Afro Chart"

Afro Chart

TWA- Teeny Weeny Afro
TA: Teeny Afro (not so weeny anymore)
Afro
BA: Big Afro
BAA: Big A$$ Afro

ALSO, does anyone have the link that someone posted a while ago about the names of the different afro's? TIA

Last edited:

LongHairDreams

So far, I recieved 2 donations: Lauren450 and Nakialovesshoes. Im thinking they would be BAs

lauren450

nakialovesshoes

ladylibra

twa:

teeny afro:

afro:

big afro:

baa:

***edited to better represent the categories***

Last edited:

anon123

nope, ll, your "afro" is already a BAA. Everything beyond is, well, I don't know, but you reached BAA or at least BA by that 3rd pic. :grin: and might i add, that particular afro is FIRE! okay, i'm done.

ladylibra

nope, ll, your "afro" is already a BAA. Everything beyond is, well, I don't know, but you reached BAA or at least BA by that 3rd pic. :grin: and might i add, that particular afro is FIRE! okay, i'm done.

oh. :perplexed well then i need to find a better pic for teeny afro and move the others up one?

and thanks btw! :grin:

***ETA: fixed :yep:

Angkin73

Teeny Fro....
I love my fro, but it takes alot to get a good shape.
Pick....pat...pick....pat...pick...pat....
(Please excuse the oily skin)

Last edited:

serenity326

TWA (9 months after last relaxer):

Teeny Afro (15 months after last relaxer):

Afro (22 months after last relaxer):

Don't think these are the most flattering pictures, but that's because there is no makeup and lots of sun.... Well,.... Or maybe that's because I am making excuses... :blush:

Hope this helps someone! :grin:

anherica

Here are a few of mine. :look:

Attachments

• myfirstfro_320x319.jpg
    myfirstfro_320x319.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,033
  • S3010080-1.JPG
    S3010080-1.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,040
Last edited:

vestaluv1

Great idea... I love this thread! One day I will be totally natural (not sure if I should just continue transitioning or BC), and you girls are total inspirations.