What daily moisturizer concotion has yielded the best length retention for you?

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Aloe vera gel (watery consistency) mixed with Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla leave-in. I'd spray it day and night on my hair after a scalp massage and it really helped me. I have medium thick 4B hair.

southerncitygirl

the LOC method reversed to LCO:

Liquid: komaza califa spray or aloe my hair spray
Cream: claudies reviatlizer balancing ends insurance, quinoa-coffee balancing cream
Oil: what whatever i have around the house and mix them... evco, evoo, castor, etc.

MzSwift

Cold Weather spray bottle
80% water
20% condish (Suave Tropical Coconut)
10% oil (EVOO/orange)

Warm Weather spray bottle
90% water
5% condish
5% oil (Grapeseed/orange)

I use it at night before covering my hair and in the morning (if I don't cowash/water rinse).

Have fun! :)

sal3w

My hair is relaxed and super super thin. I use just a dime sized amount or less of murumuru moisture milk starting on my ends and nape and working my way up, then a bit of coconut oil, followed by Argan oil and and a couple of drops of grapeseed. On extra dry days, I add a little vatika for good measure. I've just started my journey and have experimented with a lot of different things and have found that this combo has worked the best for my extremely fine, thin hair type so far. I just chopped off the last bit of my old, pre-HHJ, damaged ends a couple of weeks ago. It was a little sad, but I'm so excited to finally have a full head of even, healthy, beautiful hair for the first time in years! :D My fine tresses love coconut oil and Argan oil the best, and who doesn't love grapeseed:) sealants are very important for me because my hair gets greasy easily and I have to be choosy with which ones I use. I love argan and coconut because they help moisturizer and seal (kill 2 with 1). I'm always switching my water based moisturizers; that's trickier for several reasons--1, most weigh my hair down like crazy, and 2, they dry my hair out so easily. My roots matt up easily with the slightest bit of water, so I've found the murumuru's lightness to be very helpful. To help with the dreding/matting between washings, I use ... What's it called? Knot today? Something like that. Snagged it at target. Works as a leave in AND detangler and it's also very light. I love it. Fine/thin haired ladies with dry hair and thus light or moderate shedding from tangling will definitely benefit! :) See, I've been learning a thing or two already from all you intelligent, experienced sexy ladies, already.... ;)

greenandchic

Cold Weather spray bottle
80% water
20% condish (Suave Tropical Coconut)
10% oil (EVOO/orange)

Warm Weather spray bottle
90% water
5% condish
5% oil (Grapeseed/orange)

I use it at night before covering my hair and in the morning (if I don't cowash/water rinse).

Have fun! :)

Do you mean orange essential oil?