The Secret, Prosperity Teachings & The Bible

Okay

And it is SO frustrating talking to them.. they wont even listen, as soon as i say i believe in God they are like 'you are a NUT, why believe that? And besides which God would kill the kids en egypt like it says in the Bible'

I was just thinking 'Cant wait to God opens their eyes and till Jesus returns you will regret and ill be like 'TOLD YA SO!'
I was feeling a little mean thinking that.. He was really provoking me tho..
Really trying to make me feel stupid.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
And it is SO frustrating talking to them.. they wont even listen, as soon as i say i believe in God they are like 'you are a NUT, why believe that? And besides which God would kill the kids en egypt like it says in the Bible'

I was just thinking 'Cant wait to God opens their eyes and till Jesus returns you will regret and ill be like 'TOLD YA SO!'
I was feeling a little mean thinking that.. He was really provoking me tho..
Really trying to make me feel stupid.
:giveheart: LANGT, no worries, Little One.

Langt, you have a 'Call' of God on your life. The Bible tells us that God looks, He searches over the earth, to and fro, searching for one who will hear His voice and follow Him. You, dear one, have been hand selected by God. You have been appointed and annointed to be among God's chosen.

Long before you were conceived, even before the foundations of this earth and all of it's surroundings, God knew your name, and engraved you upon His heart, to love you and to 'follow Him'. :love2:

You are a Royal daughter of the King, you are among God's daughters; and as with all children of such high esteem, you have an enemy (satan) who wants to hinder your faith and weaken your stand and steal your crown.

As for those who saatan uses to tease you, they did the same thing to Jesus. Yet, He stood upon who He is, the Son of God, who rules over all. :yep:

The enemy wants you to give up. My sister did the same to me. But it drew me even more closer to loving God with all of my heart. My hunger and thrist deepen more and more for Him. And He never failed to be tthere with me and for me, saying, 'You can do this, for I am here with you always, My daughter, you can do this. Your Heavenly Daddie, is right here.

And I stayed and grew more and more in Him. For you see, the more I grew in Jesus, the more I knew who I was and whom I was meant to be. The more I gained in love and knowledge of who I am in God's heart.

They laughed at Noah, Nehemiah, Joseph's brothers even threw him in a hole and then sold him as a slave. King David was riduculed for benig too young and too little, unqualified to be annointed as God's next king over Israel.

The price we pay to know Jesus, is worth it. Because in the end, we always win.

Stay on the wall, the same as Nehemiah did. Stay in the fight, as did Jesus, when all were against Him. You cannot lose this battle, for Jesus already won it for you on the Cross.

Let them tease you. You see, they who tease you are afraid to cross over to God's side. However, you had the strength to do so. And you have the strength to stay, for you have been 'Called' and Selected, by the one who loves you. Jesus! :love2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I sooo needed to read that today... needed that reminder. Those not for Him are against him. It's that simple :yep:

Amen!

Langt, you have a 'Call' of God on your life. The Bible tells us that God looks, He searches over the earth, to and fro, searching for one who will hear His voice and follow Him. You, dear one, have been hand selected by God. You have been appointed and annointed to be among God's chosen.

Long before you were conceived, even before the foundations of this earth and all of it's surroundings, God knew your name, and engraved you upon His heart, to love you and to 'follow Him'. :love2:

You are a Royal daughter of the King, you are among God's daughters; and as with all children of such high esteem, you have an enemy (satan) who wants to hinder your faith and weaken your stand and steal your crown.

As for those who saatan uses to tease you, they did the same thing to Jesus. Yet, He stood upon who He is, the Son of God, who rules over all. :yep:

The enemy wants you to give up. My sister did the same to me. But it drew me even more closer to loving God with all of my heart. My hunger and thrist deepen more and more for Him. And He never failed to be tthere with me and for me, saying, 'You can do this, for I am here with you always, My daughter, you can do this. Your Heavenly Daddie, is right here.

And I stayed and grew more and more in Him. For you see, the more I grew in Jesus, the more I knew who I was and whom I was meant to be. The more I gained in love and knowledge of who I am in God's heart.

They laughed at Noah, Nehemiah, Joseph's brothers even threw him in a hole and then sold him as a slave. King David was riduculed for benig too young and too little, unqualified to be annointed as God's next king over Israel.

Stay on the wall, the same as Nehemiah did. Stay in the fight, as did Jesus, when all were against Him. You cannot lose this battle, for Jesus already won it for you on the Cross.

Let them tease you. You see, they who tease you are afraid to cross over to God's side. However, you had the strength to do so. And you have the strength to stay, for you have been 'Called' and Selected, by the one who loves you. Jesus! :love2:

Okay

Aww thank you! This is just what i needed..
I was never a religious person before and now it does feel like someone really wants me to know this. But i get so frustrated when people like him make me feel so stupid.. And angry and really wanting to prove him wrong.

But i should just trust God and pray that he opens his eyes.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Aww thank you! This is just what i needed..
I was never a religious person before and now it does feel like someone really wants me to know this. But i get so frustrated when people like him make me feel so stupid.. And angry and really wanting to prove him wrong.

But i should just trust God and pray that he opens his eyes.

Actually, just focus on you and Jesus. :spinning: Give your friend over to the Lord. Right now, the enemy is using your friend's behaviour as a distraction and frustration and it's hindering you from your focus on Jesus. So just 'ignore' your friend and become more and more involved with getting to know Jesus.

Blessings :Rose:

paradise1975

Amen Shimmie, the enemy does send those distractions but when we stay with Jesus, know that He's our all and stay focused on Him and His words the enemy has to flee.

Laela,

I needed this today too. I learned too you are either For HIM or against Him. This brought to mind this scripture 1 Cornith 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. I have to keep this scripture in my heart to remind myself of how the world views God and His children.