Nene's Secret Hair Products

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Yes, Nene is the wife of the original owner of Dr. Miracles products (actually his business partner). They sold Dr. Miracles and started this line. I haven't tried it.

Lilmama1011

i just heard of it yesterday when i got a notification of the sample. in case anyone doesn't know you can go to ILFT.com (i love free things .com) and get free things you get free things daily a couple of things daily

sugaplum

Star Shooter
i have also tried the Leave-in treatment sample packs from the beauty supply. i really like it! It leaves my hair very soft and moisturized.

faithVA

At least the ingredients look better than Doctor Miracle's. I got a free sample from Sally's I think. I haven't tried it out yet.

thatscuteright

They have a nice and lucrative business model. Start a brand, give out tons of samples, make crazy commercials, get into beauty stores, and then sell the brand and move onto the next. No wonder they are millionaires. Good for them.
His business partner is Ollie, his wife and a Korean guy that gets them into the beauty supply stores. He started with African Pride back in the 90's.

Last edited:

*Frisky*

I'd be more interested if she showed her real hair and not some curly and straight wigs.

I wonder if this is her hair blown out..I just saw her at the hair show and her hair looked a little past shoulder length from where I was standing but maybe it was longer.