Victoria's Secret Hair Products

DarkHair

I have the VS So Sexy Shine Serum, Straightener, and detangler. I mainly use those on rollersets. Smells....:look: so sexy.

ETA: Why'd I click that link? Didn't know they had Love Spell poo and con....:blush:

Kimiche

I have the VS So Sexy Shine Serum, Straightener, and detangler. I mainly use those on rollersets. Smells....:look: so sexy.

ETA: Why'd I click that link? Didn't know they had Love Spell poo and con....:blush:

:lol:

I was thinking about buying the detangler. Does it contain a lot of cones?

sj73

I have the Secret Garden conditioners, but I have to admit, I only use them for the fragrance. I put my regular conditioner on first, then the Victoria's Secret conditioners....just for the smell. A funny sidenote, I was outside after my normal conditioning routine and one of my neighbors said "you smell SO good." :lol:

Kimiche

To be honest, it doesn't detangle nor does it have cones (and I need cones). I literally just use it for fragrance.

I really need a good detangler, some I've tried in the past just made my hair feel coated and then dry. I'll probably just try VS's conditioner then.

acapnleo

I like the SO SEXY (nourish and hydrated) shampoo followed by the conditioner... they smell nice and the conditioner is thick and has slip :) (my hair feels so nice)

I also like the

This stuff is awesome for wash 'n go... Shake it up, spray it throughout and scrunch with a tshirt :yep:

I do the 3/$24- Shampoo, Conditioner, Wave Enhancing Spray.

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I have tried the So Sexy Nourish and Hydrate conditioner before and it's pretty good. Detangled my hair nicely and had good slip. Plus it smells awesome and the scent lingers.

LovelyLouboutin

Wow. They've really uped they game. I have the so sexy line that I used to use when I straightened my hair but I've switched over to Argan oil

atlien11

bumping but not expecting too many responses: i would love to incorporate VS conditioners for the scent alone. Anyone using these or mixing this in with current conditioners to amp their scent game?

I would imagine these might be trying if used alone.

MamitaLolita

They are by far my favorites. The deep conditioner is wonderful and the shampoo is not drying. I use the health and moisture line. I love the serum to flat iron and finish my hair, or just for shine. Everything smells great and waves my hair feeling wonderful. I am very picky with shampoo. The pink VS one and mane and tail are the only ones my hair likes.

atlien11

I like using the shine mist for scent.

Mortons Does the scent linger or is it best paired with the conditioner/shampoo?

I would imagine it would be similar to layering body products. A perfume alone is good but it has longer lasting effects with a body wash and lotion. Tia!!

atlien11

Maybe I can use the conditioner as a final rinse after my DC to combat potential drying effects, but still get the scent factor.

I want my hair to smell like fruit loops for my bday :grin:

Mortons

Mortons Does the scent linger or is it best paired with the conditioner/shampoo?

I would imagine it would be similar to layering body products. A perfume alone is good but it has longer lasting effects with a body wash and lotion. Tia!!

I would say it does for me. I apply it in the morning and can still smell it slightly later on. I think there is a shine serum that gives off a good scent as well, but I have not tried that one personally.