Hair Types

HarySituation

I dont create threads often but found this on FB and thought it might be useful to my LHCF sistas.
(If the person I stole this from is a Niko's cousin ... :imsorry: ) :lol:

Attachments

• hairtype.jpg
    hairtype.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 226

Theresamonet

I hope that chart is incorrect, because if not... I've gotten it all wrong. :lol:

According to that chart I'm a 3a/b/c instead of the 4a/b that I've claim since 2008.

HarySituation

@Theresamonet I am not, nor do I claim to be, a Hair Type Expert :nono:. The chart seemed right for my 4a/b hair so maybe someone with more expertise can comment for the other types. Please don't crucify me due to my lack of hair type knowledge :spinning:.

I'm sure Nonie might have something to add about this chart.:yep:

CurlsBazillion

4a looks like 4b and 3b/3a looks like my 4a and that 3c has too tight of a curl....*takes deep breath* I told myself I wouldn't participate in hair type threads anymore and yet here I am...

ETA: So if I'm not 4a what am I? Here is a picture of dry product free hair strands.

Attachments

• user305574_pic106987_1308611587.jpg
    user305574_pic106987_1308611587.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

diadall

4a hair is so pretty to me. I wish my hair was more like it. I love the pattern I would play in it all day. Its so springy.

BraunSugar

My hair looks like the 4a in this picture. (At least I think so) I really don't understand hair typing. All I know is that I have tight curls/coils ranging from the size of pencils to the size of the straws on drink boxes.

beana

The chart looks accurate IMO. Falls right in line with my self proclaimed 4a/b hair type

Seraphina

@Theresamonet I am not, nor do I claim to be, a Hair Type Expert :nono:. The chart seemed right for my 4a/b hair so maybe someone with more expertise can comment for the other types. Please don't crucify me due to my lack of hair type knowledge :spinning:.

I'm sure Nonie might have something to add about this chart.:yep:

No one's trying to crucify you, hun.

I understand what Theresamonet is saying. It's not that it doesn't look accurate. But based on this chart my hair runs from 2B to 4A. Meh, what can you do? This is why I don't get hung up on hair typing.

Angelinhell

I'm sorry, but I never could get with the whole hair typing thing. I found a good article about it while back. Going to look for it now.

MixedBerry

All I want to do is drink and fuhk.