Uh oh fotki Stalkers!

MissMusic

Sometimes I wander into fotkis and its like... this ain't who I was lookin for!:nono:

I don't even remember half the names of people on this site let alone the folks on fotki.

How do yall keep track of people? I know theres a few folks whose hair I drool over(cough... Dsylla cough... ), but for the most part I just stop in to see whats poppin and walk right out. Not much stalking lol

You think people are gonna be starting threads like "That Heifer Al00fone Clicked on my Fotki and Didn't Comment!":swearing:?

LMAO! Doesn't bother me either way. But, this comment is hilarious!

aloof one

Thats it, I'm only looking at fotkis of people whove friended me.

Other wise I'm just gonna log off. I know people on the internet are crazy aout folks not commenting.:lachen: They get on LHCF and start an entire thread talkin about I have a fotki PLEASE COME IN AND COMMENT I NEED THOSE COMMENTS OR I WILL DIE! I POSTED THE LINK ITS IN MY SIGGY TOO IN CASE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT UNDER MY GIGANTIC 8 X 10 OF ME NEKKED IN THE SHOWER TILTING MY HEAD BACK!:rolleyes:

LynnieB

it's optional ladies! :lachen::lachen:

lovelymissyoli

Thats it, I'm only looking at fotkis of people whove friended me.

Other wise I'm just gonna log off. I know people on the internet are crazy aout folks not commenting.:lachen: They get on LHCF and start an entire thread talkin about I have a fotki PLEASE COME IN AND COMMENT I NEED THOSE COMMENTS OR I WILL DIE! I POSTED THE LINK ITS IN MY SIGGY TOO IN CASE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT UNDER MY GIGANTIC 8 X 10 OF ME NEKKED IN THE SHOWER TILTING MY HEAD BACK!:rolleyes:

:ohsnap::goodone: ...

silkii_locks

Ok I'm a little slow on this, so does this feature just apply to stalkers who are fotki members as well? I guess what I'm asking is how will the person whose album is being stalked know who has visited if you're not a member? Just a little confused:look:

LynnieB

Public Service Announcement (sorry for posting in 2 threads but i know these options may ease someone's mind):