Have you found your RIDE OR DIE wig??

Fhrizzball

I really want this wig http://www.dianawig.com/index.php/pure-natural/full-wig/wig-luna.html or a wig in a gradual bob style like that but I don't know when I'll have the opportunity to wear it though and if it'll just look like an obvious wig when I do.

Kiowa

bumping..looking for recommendations for short wigs...something like Tamron Hall wears..

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I think this is the wig I'm wearing today! Is she from classiclacewigs.com?

Ive had my Italian Yaki unit for over a year and she is still fly. People actually think its my hair because the texture matches my straighted natural hair perfectly. Ride or die wig for sure!
No April Lace wigs, but I am looking for a new wig place. They delayed my order that usually takes 2 days, by 5 entire weeks due to them celebrating the Chinese New Year all month. Had they told me that no deliveries would be made in Feb, I wouldn't have delivered. I wanted it here by my wedding day (yesterday btw) and it was shipped the morning of. Pissed me off.

Michelle1971

I rotate between three...all synthetic.
I need to find a HH lace wig for my big head that doesn't cost a lot. Just to change it up :yep:

Tampa Girl

Creta Girl

Runway Girl

AyannaDivine

No April Lace wigs, but I am looking for a new wig place. They delayed my order that usually takes 2 days, by 5 entire weeks due to them celebrating the Chinese New Year all month. Had they told me that no deliveries would be made in Feb, I wouldn't have delivered. I wanted it here by my wedding day (yesterday btw) and it was shipped the morning of. Pissed me off.

NOOO! Thats awful, they should have had the decency to post the shipping delay their website.

:yay: Congrats on the wedding!!!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
La Efrah is my home girl. Take her out the box and shake her a bit and she mimics a 3c/4a/4b mixed wash and go. It's just enough curl wave and frizz to pass as real. She's a half wig but you don't need to pull any hair out.

emada

I've been looking for a nice bob style and found these two:

Freetress Lace Front Remi

Freetress Lace Front Tammi

ETA: A few more I've worn:
Freetress Mariah- Great LF, it really resembled my fresh relaxed hair and had nice layers. Not sure why I stopped wearing it :ohwell:

Janet Collection Riya- Decided on this based on Thomas Adrianas video, it's a half wig that isn't too shiny and resembles a blow out. Stopped using it because it became a bit too wild and bushy (especially since it's pretty long), and I could never get a #2.

Another bob- Model Model LF Honey Meadow

Last edited:

levette

Yes it's a half wig Vivian cost $24 and I have 2 of them. I love it. I straight wigs last longer.... I wash with Shea moisture shampoo it leaves wig smelling good

Attachments

• image-1033103768.jpg
    image-1033103768.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 154

emada

I've been looking for a nice bob style and found these two:

Freetress Lace Front Remi

Freetress Lace Front Tammi

ETA: A few more I've worn:
Freetress Mariah- Great LF, it really resembled my fresh relaxed hair and had nice layers. Not sure why I stopped wearing it :ohwell:

Janet Collection Riya- Decided on this based on Thomas Adrianas video, it's a half wig that isn't too shiny and resembles a blow out. Stopped using it because it became a bit too wild and bushy (especially since it's pretty long), and I could never get a #2.

Another bob- Model Model LF Honey Meadow

I ended up purchasing the Model Model LF Honey Meadow. I'm looking to get a half wig bob (Outre half Wig Mally), and my old reliable Freetress Mariah.

meka72

Would you mind sharing where you bought this wig? I love it! Also what do you mean by "She's a half wig but you don't need to pull any hair out."? How do you wear this in such a way that you don't need to leave hair out? TIA!

La Efrah is my home girl. Take her out the box and shake her a bit and she mimics a 3c/4a/4b mixed wash and go. It's just enough curl wave and frizz to pass as real. She's a half wig but you don't need to pull any hair out.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Would you mind sharing where you bought this wig? I love it! Also what do you mean by "She's a half wig but you don't need to pull any hair out."? How do you wear this in such a way that you don't need to leave hair out? TIA!
meka72
I bought it from hairsisters.

http://www.hairsisters.com/en/half-wigs-fullcap/vanessa/vanessa-synthetic-hair-half-wig-express-weave-la-efrah/index.php

The half wig falls in a natural bang. I just use bobby pins to keep it from blowing up in the wind. My hair is 1b and the wig is 1b/30.

This is how far back the wig is on my head. My flat twisting skills are dismal, but my hairline is flat twisted and the combs are pressed into the second row of flat twists.

Ignore my eyebrows. Tomorrow is wax day. :look:

gabulldawg

It's safe to say now that I've found my ride or die. I will be getting another one soon for backup. Her name is "Julie" and she is a freetress lacefront. I love it and have gotten complements.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I have. But it's too hot to wear her right now. She's Italian yaky, jet black, silk top. I haven't even worn it one time. So so sad. I'm just waiting for it to get cooler.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
NOOO! Thats awful, they should have had the decency to post the shipping delay their website.

:yay: Congrats on the wedding!!!

im late but thanks :D it's a remarriage to the same man. We divorced for 6 months. We were married 10 yrs before divorcing. We had no business doing it in the first place.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
MrsCEO, how realistic does the hairline really look in person? On camera, it looks great but that greatness doesn't always transfer off camera after purchase.