454.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image-4187297109.jpg
    image-4187297109.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3696826275.jpg
    image-3696826275.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 74

NGraceO

Hey yall :wave: !! Here's a compilation of my fav buns since I joined texlaxed life:

Buns on straightened hair:

Buns done on wet hair:
(comparison pic)

My boring everyday buns:

Hope that wasn't too much :look: lol

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Beautiful buns. What length are you? I'm wondering if my hair is long enough to achieve those buns
4mia, MBL with some strands grazing WL. The key to my styles as I mentioned to SuchaLady in a previous post (relaxer buddy thread) is alleviate as much tension as possible. Allow the hair to remain loose which gives the appear of fuller, bigger and better. :grin: I was rocking big buns well before I was eligible. The secret it out -- :giggle: loose fanning or twirling will make any bun look fab! Oh check it, this sounds like a blog post in the making.

4mia

4mia, MBL with some strands grazing WL. The key to my styles as I mentioned to SuchaLady in a previous post (relaxer buddy thread) is alleviate as much tension as possible. Allow the hair to remain loose which gives the appear of fuller, bigger and better. :grin: I was rocking big buns well before I was eligible. The secret it out -- :giggle: loose fanning or twirling will make any bun look fab! Oh check it, this sounds like a blog post in the making.

Thanks, I will be trying these out then. Cant wait. Do you have a blog?

GettingKinky

I usually make my bun with two twists. But today I decided if two are good, four must be better. I like it, maybe tomorrow I'll do 6. :)

divachyk your buns are gorgeous. :drool:

Attachments

• image-2481327074.jpg
    image-2481327074.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

GettingKinky

Do you all redo your buns every day? I don't take mine down at night and I sleep on a satin pillowcase but there is no way I could go to work without redoing it. And I can't deal with DH's complaining if I sleep with a scarf on my head.

GettingKinky

How long does it take you ladies to do your buns? I timed myself this morning and my 4 twist bun took 6 minutes.

freckledface

Today's bun what Yall think about the bang? Does it scream fake?

ForumRunner_20131101_151855.jpg

ForumRunner_20131101_151912.jpg

Sorry bout all that leg lol booty shorts while I'm gettin ready lol