Post A Picture of how you eventually want your hair to look.

LynnieB

Thanks Lynnerie and to Ms. LynnieB I hope you don't mind but I have your ponytail pic saved in my phone & I peek at it daily to remind me where I'm trying to go. Your hair is sooooo nice!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Awww - you're so sweet :rosebud:. No, I don't mind at all, it's one of the reasons why I post progress photos/updates every now and then. Many, many ladies inspired me along the way and kept me hopeful throughout my journey so I'm more than happy to play it forward!

I have all the confidence in the world that you will reach your goals +

HHG!

nrock

I am aiming for MahoganyCurls current length. Anymore hair would be too much for me.

ENUF SAID:lick::lick::lick:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunRai Naturals

I probably won't straighten my hair when I get to my goal length but if I did, I would love for it to look like this picture from Blackmasterpiece blog:

Or my twist out to look like this picture from Nap85's FB photos:

sassy44a

I love Alicia James' hair! I just started my natural journey about 5 months ago. I'm realizing I also need to eat healthy to help move things along. I'll have hair this long one day :)

Julessy

Her username is eclark. There might be some numbers on there too.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yes ma'am...I follow her and her gorgeous hair on Instagram and find myself drooling at her thick and luscious hair. Her hair length is my ultimate goal. :yep:

sckri23

mayoo

ForumRunner_20130205_120706.jpg

Thats what my air dried texlaxed hair looks like. Not straight, not curly. I hated it so I was thinking of adding more oil to my relaxer but it looks pretty on her. My next relaxer is in april. Ima save this pic and decide whether or not to add more oil.

Eta: I love the length too

Swype thinks weird and wierd are both correct

NaiyaAi

I don't know where this picture is originally from, but this is what inspired me to start a HHJ in the first place.