BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

Imoan

I think I am being Punk or Tested in some kinda way.... I emailed the Vendors about my missing item and if they where mailed out on Monday(12-10-12) now I am being told they are waiting on supplies(vendor did apologize)..... I am so at a lost because did they not KNOW they where out of supplies when they told me my stuff would be shipped out on Monday??????.....Another still has NOT emailed me back and its been 4 days.

HanaKuroi

Imoan said:
I think I am being Punk or Tested in some kinda way.... I emailed the Vendors about my missing item and if they where mailed out on Monday(12-10-12) now I am being told they are waiting on supplies(vendor did apologize)..... I am so at a lost because did they not KNOW they where out of supplies when they told me my stuff would be shipped out on Monday??????.....Another still has NOT emailed me back and its been 4 days.

You need to call your credit card companies and call it a day!

Lita

Lita please review Soultanicals! I fell in love with their product descriptions but I'm holding back from buying right now.

Babygrowth Brownie518 IDareT'sHair Ogoma DDTexlaxed prettyinpurple Hi! I like this line & will be repurchasing..She included in my order a gift trail pack of some products...The box was packed well,bottles full,great CS,because I was asking questions back/forth....

* AfroTastic Dc-Went on very well,medium lotion cream tex,gave nice slip & detangle,scent sweet perfume but smell washes out,gives a lot of shine,my hair had nice ringlets..Was able to finger comb/no hair loss....Going to try it as a leave-in next time...Didn't have to add anything to it..Worked on its own..If she has a xmas sale,will stock-up for spring/summer...I like my winter Dc's dense...

*Knot sauce-Scent cake batter,thin lotion tex,melts tangles,you could feel the moisture being added...Talk about slip..Yum..I used this after I washed my hair..I started not to use the Dc once i applied this after my poo...lol........Reminds me of Enso Hibiscus cream leave-in.....Yep! I could see this being a nice lite/lite summer dc steam treatment..

*Mango Dip/Dentangle Slip-I used this as my rinse-out,medium creamy lotion tex,scent pez candy,I see myself using this year round for my rinse-out & in the summer use it as a leave-in,This can be used on wet/dry hair smooths out tangles instant..Love,Love this,should be a nice addition for little ones hair too...It can double as nice spring/summer moisturizer....Reminds me of Enso Aloe & Marshmallow Milk...Yep!

*Kinky Silk leave-in milk-Used this as my leave-in-Scent lemon perfume (doesn't) linger once applied,gave more slip,soft hair...It can double as a rinse-out or lite conditioning treatment & co-wash..

*Marula Muru moisture guru-Love,Love this,tex whipped icing,scent lemon,I used this on the last portion of my length,Talk about pure silk feel/touch....This will be my Spring/Summer Cream.....My hair is drying nicely...

*Wrappers delight/hydrating spray-This was given (sample),liquid,scent perfume,gives nice cool refresh feeling on the scalp,hair smooth up-instant..I sprayed this on my scalp before I applied the milk....This will make a nice second day hair refresher or scalp soother...I like it on my scalp...

I give it 2 thumbs up-If your hair & scalp is a fan of Blue Malva,this is the product for you..It does contain VG in some of the items,one of the reasons i will be using them in the spring/summer....The Mango Dip,I will be using Year Round because,I'm using it as a rinse-out...

*The Order I used the products...I washed my with a poo bar (another line),Rinsed with KNOT SAUCE,Used CURL ELASTIC Dc 1hr,Rinsed with DIP,Used KINKY SILK MILK for leave-in,MURU cream on ends,WRAPPERS SPAY on scalp......IN THAT ORDER...lol..

I need a couple of bottles of the Mango Dip.. .KNOW!

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

polished07

Ok I missed the mail man yesterday but my items shipped with no email confirmation ugh, BUT believe me I'm not ungrateful at all now I just have to stop playing tag w the mailman ;-)

Ogoma

The Oyin I ordered on the 5th is out for delivery. Yay for priority mail. Now I know it is worth it :yep:

I think the Bonbons Cheveux is lost somewhere in the mail. She shipped it out the Monday after BF and I still have not received it. It will be three weeks on Monday. Oh well, it is what it is.

polished07

K I finally got all of my Black Friday Ish! This DB looks delish!!!!! I'm not mad at her anymore :look: lol ;-) so got my AO, my whipped queen, DB, and hair vits from Amazon all to start me off for the new year! Now I need some perm rods and curl formers !

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
DB better have my order by Saturday or I will be contacting my bank. She replied to an email saying my stuff should be to me on Wednesday and now it is Friday. No response to a second e mail, even though she requested me to contact her if I didn't receive my product by Wednesday. Never again! Sorry. I don't care how good her product is,she will never get my money again!:rolleyes: