Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Last Night's Message ... "Your Dream Will Sneeze" shared by Shimmie

Health&hair28 opened with:

Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.

Psalm 43:5
Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.

Both she and TraciChanel followed with each prayer request with prayers infused with love and the power of God based upon His Word.

@Shimmie followed with prayer requests and a message inspired by God's Word in II Kings 4:8-37

"Your Dream Will Sneeze"

II Kings 4:8-37

8 One day Elisha went to Shunem. And a well-to-do woman was there, who urged him to stay for a meal. So whenever he came by, he stopped there to eat.

9 She said to her husband, “I know that this man who often comes our way is a holy man of God. 1

10 Let’s make a small room on the roof and put in it –

a bed and a table, a chair and a lamp for him. Then he can stay there whenever he comes to us.”

11 One day when Elisha came, he went up to his room and lay down there. 12 He said to his servant Gehazi, “Call the Shunammite.” So he called her, and she stood before him. 13 Elisha said to him, “Tell her, ‘You have gone to all this trouble for us. Now what can be done for you? Can we speak on your behalf to the king or the commander of the army?’”

She replied, “I have a home among my own people.”

14 “What can be done for her?” Elisha asked.

Gehazi said, “She has no son, and her husband is old.”

15 Then Elisha said, “Call her.” So he called her, and she stood in the doorway.

16 “About this time next year,” Elisha said, “you will hold a son in your arms.”

“No, my lord!” she objected. “Please, man of God, don’t mislead your servant!” Please don’t play games with me; don’t discourage my heart.

17 But the woman became pregnant, and the next year about that same time she gave birth to a son, just as Elisha had told her.

18 The child grew, and one day he went out to his father, who was with the reapers. 19 He said to his father, “My head! My head!”

His father told a servant, “Carry him to his mother.”

20 After the servant had lifted him up and carried him to his mother, the boy sat on her lap until noon, and then he died.

21 She went up and laid him on the bed of the man of God, then shut the door and went out.

22 She called her husband and said, “Please send me one of the servants and a donkey so I can go to the man of God quickly and return.”

23 “Why go to him today?” he asked. “It’s not the New Moon or the Sabbath.”

“That’s all right,” she said.

24 She saddled a donkey and said to her servant, “Lead on; don’t slow down for me unless I tell you.”

25 So she set out and came to the man of God at Mount Carmel. When he saw her in the distance, the man of God said to his servant Gehazi, “Look! There’s the Shunammite!

26 Run to meet her and ask her, ‘Are you all right? Is your husband all right? Is your child all right?’”

“It is well,” she said.

27 When she reached the man of God at the mountain, she took hold of his feet. Gehazi came over to push her away, but the man of God said, “Leave her alone! She is in bitter distress, but the LORD has hidden it from me and has not told me why.”

28 “Did I ask you for a son, my lord?” she said. “Didn’t I tell you, ‘to not raise my hopes’?” To please, ‘don’t play games with me.’

29 Elisha said to his servant, Gehazi, “Tuck your cloak into your belt, take my staff in your hand and run. Don’t greet anyone you meet, and if anyone greets you, do not answer. Lay my staff on the boy’s face.”

30 But the child’s mother said, “As surely as the LORD lives and as you live, I will not leave you.” So he got up and followed her.

31 Gehazi went on ahead and laid the staff on the boy’s face, but there was no sound or response. So Gehazi went back to meet Elisha and told him, “The boy has not awakened.”

32 When Elisha reached the house, there was the boy lying dead on his couch. 33 He went in, shut the door on the two of them and prayed to the LORD.

34 Then he got on the bed and lay on the boy, mouth to mouth, eyes to eyes, hands to hands. As he stretched himself out on him, the boy’s body grew warm.

35 Elisha turned away and walked back and forth in the room and then got on the bed and stretched out upon him once more. ----

The boy sneezed seven times-- and opened his eyes.

36 Elisha sent for the boy’s mother. When she came, he said, “Take your son.”

37 She came in, fell at his feet and bowed to the ground. Then she took her son and went out.

--------------------------------------
The Lord Gave Me This Inspiration as follows... Love, Shimmie :love2:

The little boy in this Biblical story represents the promises that God has made you. He represents the Dreams that you are believing to come true. The hopes and the faith which you have invested into believing because you know it was God who spoke them to you. For you know God's voice, you are His child and the voice of a stranger you will not follow.

Don't let go of God's promises to you; do not let go of your Dreams. Whatever you have asked God for, He will surely bring to pass. God's not playing games with your heart.

The waiting gets hard as you stand and believe, hurt comes in and you begin to wonder if you heard 'right' from God.

But as the woman in II Kings 4, sat and held her son, she was holding on to her dream, she was holding onto God's promise and His gift to her. Even when he died, she refused to accept that the promise God gave her had been rescinded, had been lost, had been in vain.

The woman placed her 'Promise' upon the bed of the Promise Giver, seeking out the man of God, she refused to let death win.

With a 'sneeze', a succession of seven, Life was restored into her child, her dream, God's promise.

And so shall it be with you...

Your Dreams of Marriage, of Health and Healing, of Healed Finances, Peace in Your family, Peace on your job; Peace within your heart. No matter the Dream, it's Your Dream, it's God's promise to you. Though time has made it seem lifeless, it it alive and it will 'sneeze'.

Father God, we thank you for your Word and your loving and great and precious promises which you have given unto us.

We thank you that each dream and promise will surely 'sneeze' and open it's eyes, for it is alive and it is well.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen... :love3:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, thank you so much for this Word. What a beautiful reminder about our dreams. :bighug:

God loves us and He loves our Dreams. Dreams give us God's vision for our lives and they give us direction and goals to pursue and believe in. Most of all, they keep us close to God as we seek Him about the Dreams in our heart.

Thank you for being such a loving Prayer Leader, both you and Health&hair28 are always there.... especially when I'm ......

:sleep:

:blush:

Sashaa08

Shimmie, thank you so much for this Word. What a beautiful reminder about our dreams. :bighug:

Shimmie
What a TIMELY message indeed, Shimmie!! It really encouraged me and I know that the others who were listening or will read the message will be blessed by it. This is a gem for all of us to refer back to whenever the enemy tries to sow doubt into our hearts and minds.

Thank God that He provides fresh Word and revelation when we need it!

Lola28

I didn't get a chance to call in this week. It totally slipped my mind that I'm in class during these times. I go Tues-Thurs ugh

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie
What a TIMELY message indeed, Shimmie!! It really encouraged me and I know that the others who were listening or will read the message will be blessed by it. This is a gem for all of us to refer back to whenever the enemy tries to sow doubt into our hearts and minds.

Thank God that He provides fresh Word and revelation when we need it!

Praise God, Sashaa ... :grouphug2:

God loves us so much and He does not want us to give up.

Already, I have another message for Tuesday night. I'll be in prayer and study this weekend. :pray:

Thank you for your support. Last night I woke up just in time. :lol: :sleep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Happy Valentine's Day

Message for Tuesday...

"What about Me"?

Scripture references: Luke and Genesis; adding 2 Samuel

Last edited:

Renewed1

I'm in need of an apartment. I have to be moved out by the 2/29 and I haven't found anything as of yet. (Short story, because I WAS unemployed I couldn't pay rent, they took me to court and I have to be moved out by the end of February.) So please pray that I have favor with the landlords I encounter. I really CAN"T live in a dump.

On a good note, I started my new job today and it was awesome. I don't know why, but I have favor with these people. I sense it, my boss even told me that he would like to promote me sooner rather than later, once I prove my worth. I'm flabbergasted!!!

You ladies, know how to get a prayer through!!!

I'll be on tomorrow.

Lola28

Soooo I have 3 interviews lined up for this week. And I know for a fact it was because of you lovely ladies and your prayers for my situation. I went from getting virtually no bites when submitting my resume or filling out applications to getting 3 phone calls in 2 days! And I can honestly and whole heartedly say, that I'm appreciative to even get a phone call for an interview. And of course hubby is happy because I'm happy!

mst1908

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY, Ladies!!

I’m indeed looking forward to prayer today!!!!

Have a Wonderful Day!!!!

Rainbow Dash

Pray for our fellow sisters and brothers in other countries that are being persecuted for their faith in Christ. I was reading articles on Sudan and Iran, Christians are suffering heavy persecution.

Pray for a friend, he is looking for a job.

Pray for my neighbor, they are wanting to conceive and give birth to a healthy baby. They had a miscarriage in December.

Miss Kane

Hello Ladies...

I have a phone interview for a position tomorrow. Please pray that the Lord will open doors for me. Thanks in advance!

Sashaa08

Please pray for my nephew, Jordan. He is a heavily sought after high school athlete and he is starting to get proud and arrogant. :nono: I pray that he recognizes his successes and talents as a gift from God and that he is surrounded by people who will hold him accountable. That he remains humble because I don't want him to learn the hard way that God despises pride.

Nice & Wavy

Shimmie...and TraciChanel,

I had just come on and heard you all saying goodnight and then I heard beeps......I thought it started at 10pm. :cry:

Awwwww......man, I missed it.

Love you ladies!

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie...and TraciChanel,

I had just come on and heard you all saying goodnight and then I heard beeps......I thought it started at 10pm. :cry:

Awwwww......man, I missed it.

Love you ladies!

Awwwwwww :bighug:

It's 9:30 on Tuesday and 10:00 on Thursday... :love3:

Happy Valentine's Day Angel. Hugs to Hubbie...

Nice & Wavy

Awwwwwww :bighug:

It's 9:30 on Tuesday and 10:00 on Thursday... :love3:

Happy Valentine's Day Angel. Hugs to Hubbie...
Ohhhhh, mannnnnn.....I won't be able to make it for either than, BUT....I will try.

Love you and thank yo and Happy Valentine's Day to you as well from both of us!!!

Iwanthealthyhair67

okay so I woke up about half an hour ago, I over slept ....I wanted to ask for prayer I've got laryngitis all day long my voice faded in and out and is more raspy than usual, plus other stuff but I'm not down hearted just annoyed ...missed hearing you lovely ladies

Shimmie

Staff member
okay so I woke up about half an hour ago, I over slept ....I wanted to ask for prayer I've got laryngitis all day long my voice faded in and out and is more raspy than usual, plus other stuff but I'm not down hearted just annoyed ...missed hearing you lovely ladies

:kiss: Happy Valentine's Day... :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Feel better sweet one... in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Iwanthealthyhair67

I'm just not feeling all hallelujah and thank you Jesus (don't mean to shock anyone) but I wont go back to sleep like this ....

the same to you Shimmie love

:kiss: Happy Valentine's Day... :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Feel better sweet one... in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie whatever you shared please post it, I really need to hear a word tonight

Of course I will: :yep:

The message I shared was: "Don't forget Rispah" 2 Samuel 21...

While we all grieve for the Whitney Houston / Brown family there are others who have lost a loved one and as they read about Whitney, they grieve for her and her family, yet they still go to bed in saddness grieving for the one or ones that they have lost.

They 'feel' like Rispah (in 2 Samuel 21, who lost her sons, beating the vultures as they hung) ...

There are hurting hearts just like Rispah... all alone, no one to hold them, no one to care, no one to pray with or for them. Their hearts want to know, 'What about me?' ...

However...

Genesis 4...

The voice of your tears calls from the ground to God... He hears and responds;

"In the midst of your heartache, you are not forgotten".

Prudent1

I have a prayer request for my daddy:heart:. His doc is recommending he get a pace maker due to a slow heart rate. We are asking for God to heal him & he not need any operation at all!:yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
I have a prayer request for my daddy:heart:. His doc is recommending he get a pace maker due to a slow heart rate. We are asking for God to heal him & he not need any operation at all!:yep:

Hey Love.... :love2:

:circle: Surrounding your Dad with love and prayers for God's healing totally and completely in Jesus' Name.

Father God in the name of Jesus, we bow before you in love and gratitude, thanking you for the honour of being accepted as your children.

We bring before you, Prudent's father. We thank you for healing his heart valves, the vein, the arteries, the vascular design of his complete heart. Lord we thank you for healing, renewing, recreating his heart, givine him a new heart and rendering the operation not necessary for him to have a normal heart beat, that performs with all regularity; that his days will be long and healthy upon this earth.

You are the Healer and the Master of our bodies. Father we thank you for taking care of every issue and concern, leaving no stones unturned. We thank you for being Lord over Prudent's Dad's body, functioning in perfect order in Jesus' Name we thank you and give you all of the praise and the glory, forever and ever, Amen..

We love you Prudent1. Please give Dad a huge / normous hug from us. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
yes Rispah very timely ...what a love she had for her sons

Indeed, 'Healthy Hair', indeed. This woman had no one to comfort her, nor to sit with her, neither to help her fight off the animals of prey.

Her sons were innocent victims of King Saul's sin; and these seven (7) young boys had to pay with their lives. The rule back then was 'blood for blood'. :nono:

I had to be careful with this message; as it is not a lecture, nor a judgement upon anyone, not at all. It's a sensitive issue, and the message doesn't diminish the grieving of Whitney and her family. It simply says, in the midst of the Houston tragedy, don't forget the Rispah's who are also grieving a loss(es) at this very same hour of the Houston tragedy.

Being a star doesn't make the grieving of others any less important. So many are crying out for comfort and prayers, to be loved through their grief of losing a loved one. Like Rispah, they're sitting on a rock, a hard and cold surface, braving all alone the elements which surround them, hurt and crying, 'but what about me'?

Whoever the 'Rispahs' are... 'we' are here and we love you too. In Jesus' Name, we love you too and you are not going through your heartache alone. :love2:

nathansgirl1908

I have a prayer request: I'm having some stomach pain that has been going on for months. I believe it is an ulcer but I really don't want to have to go get tested. I hate drinking that stuff.

Shimmie

Staff member
I have a prayer request: I'm having some stomach pain that has been going on for months. I believe it is an ulcer but I really don't want to have to go get tested. I hate drinking that stuff.

nathansgirl1908

Hey Baby Love... :kiss:

Get it tested. You are STILL the healed of God and you are STILL covered in loving prayers :love3: :circle: :love3:

However, it's time to get it tested.

Okay? :yep:

If it helps, I finally got a procedure today, that I had been 'avoiding' and putting off for a while. It all went well and it ruled out the 'concerns' that I had. Without going into a TMI explanation :lol: I was also having 'tummie' issues. I've lost 10 lbs since the New Year. 'NG', I was feeling so 'sick' for weeks, but I had to keep 'going'.

Anyway, after having to fast all day yesterday and take the horrible prep meds, all went well this morning. I don't remember a thing when they put me to sleep, just being gently awaken by the nurse and seeing my cousin (Dori :love3: ) next to me smiling and praying. I'm home now, still woozie and hungry. The first thing I had was my coffee :coffee: (Pumpkin Spice DECAF).

By sharing this experience, I'm trying to put you at ease about going forward with the procedure. I have an understanding; the bottomline is that you will have 'peace' when it's all over. It's interesting how I just underwent a similar experience. I pray that by sharing that it puts you at ease. :yep:

Again, God still heals and He is healing you, however sometimes we have to yield to His gift of medical intervention.

Sweet 'NG' you won't be alone, Precious Sister, 'we're' right here beside you and all in love.

Make that appointment, Love... Okay? :hug2: