Your Urgent Prayers Needed Now

golden bronze

I am praying for a community in which I work that is dealing with extreme spiritual warfare and is in the middle of a gang war. We recently had five murders in single week, and eleven shootings in 24 hours.

You urgent prayer are needed for the family of EP. This family recently lost their daughter in a horrific gang shooting. A brother is getting ready to retaliate in violence. He is a threat to the community and himself.

There are strong principalities that are seeking to destroy the work of the kingdom being done in this community, and they need to come under submission to Jesus.

I need every prayer warrior to pray for the covering of the blood of Christ for that family and the intended targets. Pray that the spirit that is maliciously attacking these young men be removed and cast away under the authority of Jesus, and that the holy spirit fills that family and those individuals.

bauderlady

I have prayed as well. The Lord will provide and protect for his people, and when he is ready to move....he will bring upon change...for HIS good. amen

golden bronze

Thank you, Ladies. I appreciate your love and support. Later that day I got a call from an insider and found that one of the young men who was going to retaliate was taken into custody.

Who knows how many lives were saved by the Lord!

I ask you to continue to pray over this City, and over the would be perps and victims. Pray for the breaking of strongholds.

Nice & Wavy

Thank you, Ladies. I appreciate your love and support. Later that day I got a call from an insider and found that one of the young men who was going to retaliate was taken into custody.

Who knows how many lives were saved by the Lord!

I ask you to continue to pray over this City, and over the would be perps and victims. Pray for the breaking of strongholds.

Hallelujah! God works on behalf of His saints!

I will continue to pray!

Caramela

This is terrible. Gangs are starting to really grow as of late... I will say a prayer for those involved in this unfortunate situation.