Your prayers needed

angenoir

Ladies

Please pray for me.
Things are really busy at work and I am really mentally exhausted.
But what is really straining me is my personal life. There is a situation with a guy and he has someone else and they just got a baby. I didn't do anything wrong but just realized there have been a lot of lies from this guy.

I am walking away from it all because I want to do what is right but it hurts.
Sorry I cannot give details but I do humbly ask for your prayers in a very special way this week.

haircareonline1

Dear angenoir, I pray God's comfort and blessing on you through this time of stress and doubt. You know will be fine because you're doing what you know if right, but I pray God's strength for you, his cheer for you when you get down. Feel his pride in you even when you're not sure if it's worth it. Keep going through the exhaustion and heartache and one day you'll look up and be through it - I know. God bless you. I pray you mind, heart, arms remain open to receive the love and reassurance He has for you!

angenoir

Thank you. I should not post this because I am at work but I am really counting on your prayers.
Work is really stressful today and I have this other situation hanging over my head and heart.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Ladies

Please pray for me.
Things are really busy at work and I am really mentally exhausted.
But what is really straining me is my personal life. There is a situation with a guy and he has someone else and they just got a baby. I didn't do anything wrong but just realized there have been a lot of lies from this guy.

I am walking away from it all because I want to do what is right but it hurts.
Sorry I cannot give details but I do humbly ask for your prayers in a very special way this week.

You have my prayers :hug2: Keep your head up; and this too, shall pass.
Hang in there. You are much much stronger than you think. Remember, you are a child of God and no weapon formed against you can prosper.

Lghtnthasky

God gave us peace to surpass all understanding. I speak that peace to you right now, in all you do in Jesus Mighty name. AMEN

angenoir

Thanks so much for all your prayers.

Things are still difficult but my trust in God is stronger and I know I will get through this. It is just a matter of time. Things are much clearer now and I feel strong enough to make and stick to the right decisions.

Keep praying for me.

I am praying for you all and thank you for this overwhelming support.