Your favorite edge control...do share

Smiley79

What is your favorite edge control and why? Especially now with my short cut, I prefer a light yet effective edge control to lay my sparse baby hairs. I'm about to finish my Curls Passion Fruit control paste. That was a pretty good one; no complaints. (and the scent is divine)

There are so many on the market now; this is just a few:

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Hicks and Design Essentials are my go to. I didn't like ORS, Gorrilla Snot or the Curls Control Paste. I'm natural 4b

I was just the opposite lol I didn't like Hicks because 1) That made my head sweat like somebody was chasing me. 2) I looked like a pimp named Slick back. I didn't too much care for Design Essentials either when I was natural. I'm in the 4 range as well.

Smiley79

I just ordered the Keracare one from Amazon...I ordered the smallest size to see if I like it. The PJ in me will make me want to try some of the ones mentioned above too (but later).:drunk:

jbwphoto1

I'll say it once again - I have to stop reading on this board while I'm at work. You ladies have me laughing out loud and people looking at me like I'm crazy - you have to say the whole thing A Pimp Named Slickback.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I'll say it once again - I have to stop reading on this board while I'm at work. You ladies have me laughing out loud and people looking at me like I'm crazy - you have to say the whole thing A Pimp Named Slickback.

Bwahaha, we don't want you to get in trouble, when you feel the giggles coming on, turn it into a cough lol.

Smiley79

Bwahaha, we don't want you to get in trouble, when you feel the giggles coming on, turn it into a cough lol.

All that over some edge control, lolll. Every time I come back in thread Im still cracking up over SlickBack! :lachen:

Smiley79

Okay of the edge controls mentioned above which is not a waxy consistency...are there any that are a creamier, maybe even moisturizing, consistency?

Smiley79

Does anyone use the ORS smooth n hold pudding. When I was relaxed that was my one and only. I may give it a try on my natural hair since my edges are in a delicate state now.

Last edited: