You perfect length and hair texture?

What is the ideal length and texture for you hair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loveisnthehouse

I was at Red Lobster today with my dad and decided I really don't like my hair pin straight. I did BKT yesterday and I am still wearing it straight until I get my hair stuff tomorrow :grin:. My ideal hair length and texture is Mid-back length and wavy. What is yours?

RegaLady

I have always seen myself with APLish hair and natural. Of course I would straighten out a bit, but I love my own natural texture. I just want it longer.

Miss_C

My ideal hair would be maybe mbl when curly, straighten beautifully to grazing hl, and not revert unless I wanted it to. Ahhh, we can dream can't we....

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
my texture and wl+ unstretched. Hopefully I'll be there by the end of 2012.

Last edited:

lea86111

in a perfect world, my hair would be WL wavy and it would grow out of my scalp like that lol

lilsparkle825

If my own hair (meaning my texture) could shrink to APL and be WL when I straighten, I'd be in a dream world. Can't wait to see if it happens that way. I do believe my unstretched hair will be SL.

NikkiQ

MBL curly/wavy for me. My natural curl will make it a natural texture BSL with shrinkage

GoingNatural

I voted MBL curly/wavy.... but that's also my natural texture. My only problem is that if I reach MBL curly my straight hair will be way too long. So we shall see.... the issue with natural textures is sometimes you can be TL but your natural hair may still be SL regardless of that tremendous straight length.

Currently i'm right about WL straight and APL curly

NikkiQ

I voted MBL curly/wavy.... but that's also my natural texture. My only problem is that if I reach MBL curly my straight hair will be way too long. So we shall see.... the issue with natural textures is sometimes you can be TL but your natural hair may still be SL regardless of that tremendous straight length.

Currently i'm right about WL straight and APL curly

:thud: :drool::worship2:
You're my hair idol so I'd trade with you any day :lachen:

Aireen

BSL-MBL straight - but I've really been liking wavy styles lately since I've stopped wrapping my hair. The only reason I'm aiming for WL is for the extra long length so people can 'Oh' and 'Ah', to see if I can do it, and because for me WL is more definable than MBL.

Last edited:

LaFemmeNaturelle

Oops. I voted wrong. I voted WL and beyond natural texture because I thought we were voting for the length we wanted and the texture we wanted our hair to be. So I want my natural texture and I want HL hair. But I guess that would be apl in my natural kinks and curls.

Fhrizzball

Full MBL straight (But would probably have to go longer on this)

APL semi stretched

full SL/CBL curly

greight

I voted MBL straight, but that would mean CBL natural, hah. Shrinkage is what it is. It'll be around shoulder length if flat-twisted and curled.

I might want waist length hair after I reach MBL, but to be honest... The thought of detangling that mess is giving me arthritis.

I want to be MBL from all points so it'll take a while for me to reach that goal. I can't wait.

loveisnthehouse

Oops. I voted wrong. I voted WL and beyond natural texture because I thought we were voting for the length we wanted and the texture we wanted our hair to be. So I want my natural texture and I want HL hair. But I guess that would be apl in my natural kinks and curls.

When I made the poll I intended for it to be how you would wear your hair most often. Sorry that it wasn't clear.