You guys got me in trouble

diamondlady

One of friends really admires my hair. If I wear it down she really ooohs and awwws all day. Finally I told her about LHCF and she has been lurking ever since. Well, recently she ordered Ovaition and now she doesn't know how to use it. She keeps asking me questions about it and I just don't know.

I told her, I don't use it so I don't know. I told her that when I first got on the board I jumped on every new thing that came out but I don't do that anymore and I really don't get on the board as much because I don't have the time. I told her it was only $5 to join, and she could ask you guys all the questions she wanted to.

Long story short. I told her I would ask you guys. Do you use the whole system? Do you JUST use it when you shampoo? Do you use other products with it? Does it make you head itch? and that's all I remember.

Now I have to go to work tomorrow and she'll be there will another ton of questions.

JustKiya

One of friends really admires my hair. If I wear it down she really ooohs and awwws all day. Finally I told her about LHCF and she has been lurking ever since. Well, recently she ordered Ovaition and now she doesn't know how to use it. She keeps asking me questions about it and I just don't know.

I told her, I don't use it so I don't know. I told her that when I first got on the board I jumped on every new thing that came out but I don't do that anymore and I really don't get on the board as much because I don't have the time. I told her it was only $5 to join, and she could ask you guys all the questions she wanted to.

Long story short. I told her I would ask you guys. Do you use the whole system? Do you JUST use it when you shampoo? Do you use other products with it? Does it make you head itch? and that's all I remember.

Now I have to go to work tomorrow and she'll be there will another ton of questions.

:lachen:

Tell her to read the two challenge threads!!! If she can lurk, she can read!!! :yep:

And, I'm pretty sure lurkers can search, too - tell her to check out the search tutorial in the stickies.... ;)