YES! I got free Profectiv samples!!

Integrity

I visited thier website ages ago and ordered samples. I had completely 4goten about and then they came thru the other day!! I got 7 or 8 free samples of their range!! I love love their breakfree and megagrowth. most of the products seem really similar, in that they moisturize and strengthen, but hey they are great!!!

www.strengthofnature.com for all those who wanna try as well! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

this isnt PJism by the way cos the samples are free /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do you remember how long ago you asked for the samples? I still haven't received mine, but since it's free I guess I gotta be patient! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

I want to be a Profectiv spokeperson/model/promoter. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I looove their products, and I made a great discovery about Mega-Growth.......It can be used as a gel! I have an upsweep in my hair, and because I got in colored twice in 4 weeks, I can't get a perm til I don't know when. My edges were looking TERRIBLE and so I decided to put some Mega-growth on them. My goodness! It smoothed them out better than gel would have!

So now, I have more reasons to use them! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
1. Growth
2. Health
3. Looking good
4. Sticking styles down
5. Dissipating the itchies.
5. Making color much more vibrant
6. Helping with combing
7. Conditioning my ends
8. Smoothing down kinks
9. Using on wet hair
10. Making my hair happy!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pandora I blame you for infecting me with the pj itch. I went out to get World of curls or Scurl, I have ended up with both and I stumbled along the way and now have ORS hair mayo, Mango butter, 3 hot oil treatments and £53 less pounds in the bank.

Now it looks like I'm going to get profectiv as well. I can't resist the urge /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

I love Profectiv's BreakFree and MegaGrowth too. Since the temperatures have taken a plunge below zero (it's been snowing steadily since Sunday morning and it's -15 degrees Farenheit), these two have been my hair's saving grace for moisture. How long did it take you to receive your samples?

I'm not asking b/c I'm a product junkie or anything! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i dont remember how long it took for the samples to come thru, to be honest i dont remember ordering the samples!!! since i cant remember it may have been as long as 3 months ago.

when shopping for hair products in london, i saw that some stores had taken to SELLING the supposed to be free samples of certain lines /images/graemlins/mad.gif. when i was told 50 pence each i put them back! /images/graemlins/mad.gif cheek. that aint right

Pandora my fellow brit chick that lives in Germany, they sent them internationally /images/graemlins/shocked.gif OMG you know that RARELY ever happens.

How long do you think it took for them to send the sample to you. How many did you get?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
How long do you think it took for them to send the sample to you. How many did you get?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea since i dont remember ordering them, so it may have been ordered by me about 3 months ago. i got 7 or 8 samples! /images/graemlins/grin.gif its only a matter of filling in a short form on the website. /images/graemlins/grin.gif i might do a repeat order for samples.....in fact i already have! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Girl you don't have to tell me twice.

Tell black people FREE and SAMPLE in the same sentence and were gone. You know I've already filled in the questionnaire.

I saw the words FREE and it was related to hair, so I was gone................... /images/graemlins/driver.gif

LondonDiva said:
Girl you don't have to tell me twice.

Tell black people FREE and SAMPLE in the same sentence and were gone. You know I've already filled in the questionnaire.

I saw the words FREE and it was related to hair, so I was gone................... /images/graemlins/driver.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/laugh.gif That website probably got bombarded on yesterday...

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hmmmm....since some of the products I have are designed for heat use, maybe I can start back blowdrying.... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

PS- The mega-moisturizer is a really good product, and it makes my hair super soft, even if that's not what I am trying to achieve. I suggest to all PJ's to go out and get it!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Am I the only one that gets confused with Profectiv products and which ones are which. When someone recommends a product or talks about one in particular I have to go to the website to check out which colour tub/bottle everyone is talking about. I have the purple tub and can't even tell you from memory which one it's called. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Break-Free, most likely. I am a Profectiv wizard. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LD, i have the purple one also, its the Break free one. I just tried it today and i liked thecreamt consistency. I dont know if you read my post where i stated that ORs carrot oil was too heavy /images/graemlins/blush.gif, I was fibbing /images/graemlins/wink.gif I just needed an excuse totry out some new daily products!

I dont know if you read my post where i stated that ORs carrot oil was too heavy , I was fibbing I just needed an excuse totry out some new daily products!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol beana. I am a pj too. I pass down the products that I don't like so much and nobody knows what is in the huge box in my store room /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Beana I love the stuff for the hair at the nape of my neck, it acts like a light gel for me, and is a great moisturiser for that area. I can't wait to try out the other ones. Oh lord here comes the PJ itchies.

I have Profectiv Break Free and Healthy Ends. I like the consistency of the Healthy Ends because it's thick. The Break Free is thinner and leaves a dull film in my hair after a while. I use it twice a day because my hair soaks up moisture like a sponge. Does this happen to anyone else?

I haven't tried Root Health and Mega Growth, but I should just go for broke and get them at this point.

Karonica, that is disgusting. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif You really knew that, I can't remember which one is which for the life of me. I came home and checked and was like damn this girl knows her stuff.

Ok for you which one(s) do you like. Do any of them give a good shine on the hair?

I'm like you, London Diva. I don't recall the names but I know I do like the purple one and the yellow one. I use them in combination. They have definitely been a God send during Winter. Actually, if it weren't for you, I would never have tried these products. I'm glad I did - they're keepers. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

My favorites are the Break-Free, Mega-Growth, Anti-Itch Serum, and the Mega-Moisturizer. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

no samples and i ordered them soo long ago.. I dont care much for their products that i've tried anyway

I received mine yesterday. Approx 6 months after my request.
laugh.gif
The envelope had been opened.
frown.gif
I got a sample of the 3 Phase Oil, the Growth Masque and Healthy Ends. I wonder if anything was missing...

Sounds like the same sample pack I received Sassygirl. So, I doubt anything was missing (and my envelope hadn't been opened).
laugh.gif

Hmm, I just ordered!
I, like Londondiva, am utterly amazed that they actually extend the offer to us overseas!
I'm expecting my stuff to come , say, about midsummer next year...
Oh, well, as long as it's FREE!

Back