Yes another hair shout out

Alee

Former ScissorHappy Nappy
I know I'm probably not the first but I was looking in the aveda post and I saw Irresistible's avatar. I just had to take a peek at her album and my jaw hit the floor /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. You have some of the most beautiful hair I have ever seen. Whatever you are doing stick with it you are my hair idol. Ladies if yall wanna take a look heres a link Irresistible's Hair

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Sassygirl (I miss ya girl), Thank you ladies. I just happened to check in here to answer an email. and awww, I'm so flattered!! Love ya lots ladies!!! /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

Yes I totally agree I have been looking at her hair album for a long time. Beautiful hair her and and her daughter.

[ QUOTE ]
Nappyme said:
Yes I totally agree I have been looking at her hair album for a long time. Beautiful hair her and and her daughter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too! Her hair is the bomb!

awww thank you ladies!!!!

I love all of ya'll, my fellow hair crazed fanatics....nobody understands me like ya'll do, hehehe.....ahhh, I'm so at home here /images/graemlins/wink.gif

some folks really do think I'm nutts for takin all them hair pics though *sigh*

ooohhhhhhwellllllll /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
I stalk... erm... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif enjoy her album, too. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too!

Back