WOW, this is a lot of WORK! ( Lacefront)

PuddingPop

Now i see why they are so expensive. Marquette Breslin put a portion of her lace front training system on you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8F3FkE8YA

Have any of you ever made or considered making a lace front wig. I never really payed much attention to lace fronts but the results are amazing :yep:.

This might be my little project for summer 2009.

Oh boy, that is a lot of work. She is one talented sister! I don't have any desire to make a lacefront, especially after watching the video.

I don't have the patience to thread the hair or ventilate, I think is the term she used.

It was interesting though to watch how a lf is made.

I watched that whole video without audio and it still was good!

Thanks for posting OP. :)

I'd never in a million years make a LF knowing all it entails.

I had a lace wig... I tried to do it, but it was waaaay to much work.

I thought I would just glue the sucker down and that would be it.. Oh no, I gotta do touch ups, i couldnt get my nape stuck, the lace didn't disappear all the way, now i had the grid look, and the thing didn't look natural at all.

Man I can't be botherd. I will kindly take a sew in..

lol well use to wear one for a whole year actually! I didnt use an adehesive ever, i used to get it sewed once my hair got long enough!

See she would have lost me as soon as she said cornrow the hair. I am hopelessly styling challenged and would never attempt making one of these, even if I had the desire.

But it looked good at the end and you can tell the model liked putting her hands through all that long hair. I personally think the next step would be the cut her hair into layers or something to make it look even more natural.

I personally love them. I wore it a lot last winter. I styled it in different way etc. You can check out my fotki to see the versatility lace wigs have. I love them.

So OT, but she sure did have a nice wedding ring set!:yep: (6:18 - 6:24) LOL.

Oh, and I won't be trying that. :nono: Very informative vid though, thanks.

Wow just thinking about making it overwhelmed me, lol. I couldn't watch the whole thing, hehe. But it was very interesting. I'm considering lacefronts in the future so this is interesting to see.

Wow, thanks for sharing this. Very interesting to watch, but no way would i ever attempt to try this.

she did a good job now i see why these lf's are 800+
she actually didnt leave out so much lace like tyra and beys stylists

i did love her wedding band as well:yep:

wow! that is amazing. she is really talented and patient! i think i could grow my hair down to wl by the time it would take me to finish one head though,:lachen:

Okay girlfriend must have some serious eyes to be using that hook, a few hair strands and lace. I wonder if she used some type of magnifyer or readers to be able to do that. Sheesh!

I watched that vid. Several times actually. I always wanted to make one but the thought leaves my head just as fast. She did a great job.

Back